Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Percy

I was struggling. Someone tied me up and threw me in my closet. I heard a bunch of screaming in my room but I couldn't make out who they were and what they were saying. Soon they ran out. I guessed it was Jason and the others.

I managed to reach into my pocket and take out riptide. I uncapped it and cut the ropes. I walked out of my room.

"Um hello? Anyone here? Annabeth?" I called.

No answer. I walked around the ship. I saw Frank and Hazel asleep on the deck. I smirked remembering when Frank walked in on me and Annabeth. But it's not like we were doing
anything. We were sleeping just like Frank and Hazel were. But that didn't stop from passing up this golden opportunity.

I walked up to them. I tapped Frank on the shoulder. He opened his eyes a little. "Oh you guys are in so much trouble" I smiled. Frank woke with a start and screamed. I took a step back thinking I took it too far. Hazel fell back too since she was supported by Frank. I came around and pulled the two up on their feet.

"Percy? Is that really you?" Hazel asked.

"Of course wh-who else could it be?"

The others came out or at least Piper and Jason.

"Percy? This is bad this is really bad!" Piper said.

"You aren't captured by Gaea?" Jason asked.

"What? Can someone please tell me what's going on? Where's Leo? And Annabeth?"

Everyone looked at Frank.

"Um.. He kind of left... You know he said he was going to go after her."

"Her? As in Calypso?" I said.

The others looked at me confused. Obviously I said the wrong answer. But if he didn't go after Calypso who did he go after?"

"Percy", Piper said quietly. "Leo. Leo went after Annabeth. Annabeth she saw a vision. Yo-you were taken by Gaea. Gaea told her that if she didn't come and get you..."

I didn't hear anything else. Annabeth was on her way to save me and I wasn't even there.