Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Leo

The wind was howling. The rain was hitting against the windows. In other words I had no idea what I was doing. I tried to see if my tracking system can pick up blackjack's trail. But it was no use. "Why can't I do anything right? I couldn't fix festus... I couldn't even save my mom!" I screamed. I hoped I would get some kind of sign... Postcard that says 'oh no Leo you are the most awesomest person in the universe everyone loves you' but nothing.

"Great even the world agrees with me" All of a sudden A wind jerked my plane out of control and I was heading towards the ocean. "What in Hades just happened!?" I started playing with a bunch of buttons and controls

"Why couldn't this also be controlled by a wii remote? Oh that's right because I wasn't thinking when I made this thing!" I finally got it back on course... Whatever course it was. Then I heard a beeping noise. I looked at my radar and there it was. Blinking with victory. "I found Annabeth!!" I flew towards it surprised it was only a few miles away from me. It's like that gust of wind set me on course to Annabeth. Finally I saw the Curly Blonde hair I was looking for. "ANNABETH! ANNABETH! IT'S ME LEO!!" Then out of nowhere a Rock came and hit the propellers of the plane. The last thing I saw before I grew unconscious was Annabeth's body falling towards the land. Head First.

The Life After TartarusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara