Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Hazel

"Frank turn into a dragon or something and get her" Leo said. Frank gave him a face.
"There isn't any time we have to go after her" I heard Jason say.

"Hazel are you ok?" Piper touched my arm hesitantly. "I'm fine. The only problem is. We are miles away from Greece and we can't just split up to get Annabeth but she's off to get herself killed. What do we do?"

Frank came and took my hand. "We won't split up Hazel." I looked around. Piper and Jason were holding hands. They were already separated once before.

"I'll go. I'll go after annabeth and you guys can sail to Greece." Said Leo.
I look at him. He looked much like Sammy. His bisabuelo. I couldn't let him go-- again.

"No Leo we are not going anywhere without each other." Said Jason.

They had a staring contest but finally Leo back down. "Fine. I guess we'll just go to Greece. We has to stop Gaea. Annabeth will save Percy. Those two have been through a lot together. He sounded bitter then I realized he's surrounded by people who have each other. He feels responsible for Percy and Annabeth falling down. And through all that Leo didn't have anyone to support or to comfort. He was on his own. I had a feeling nemesis' conversation still stuck in his mind. you will always be the seventh wheel.

"Leo. You have us. You know that right. We are your friends."

He looked at me an for a second he looked sad like he lost hope. But then it changed into that troublemaker smile that I grew to love on Sammy. "Of course I know your my friends! Don't turn this whole situation into a sob story now." With that he walked away to set course for Greece.