karma is death and not really death?

I glared at him with anger, i don't think i can hate him. I don't think I've ever actually hated someone before.

I've been angry at people before but I've never really hated anyone. I just kinda pity him, he's...i guess is insane.

Even though i am death, I'm also not death at the same time. I can do all those that death can do but death is a dear friend of mine.

I might think I'm a monster of something else but in truth I'm just like...a son to the real death.

It's because we're just the same, except i can only die when I'm not the other death. I guess it's kinda hard to explain but death is two separate beings for me.

One there's the death that always existed before me, two is me from that incident that happened.

I still don't really get it myself, but there are two death's in this world. I don't think anyone knows that besides me.

So I'm in death's hands, i will never truly die until I'm no longer the other death.

It is time for him to die, I'm only angry that he lived while other's die. People die, not many can stop that if they can.

Well i guess it's time to fight...

Bam! We both punched at each other but it was stopped by the other hand. I wasn't smiling, i was serious. The other death trusted me with this, to take care of him.

And i will do that, we both started moving really fast. We punched, kicked and everything. It felt like hours since we started fighting, but it was only a few minutes ago.

Kōtarō Yanagisawa...you shouldn't have lived, you should have died. I'm here to make sure you do, and death will finally be able to take you.

We continued to attack each other, after a while i finally managed to hit him, though by accident...down 'there' was where i hit him. I winced, ohhh, that must have hurt.

I could see the other guy's flinch, hey it was an accident, i didn't do it on purpose!

He fell down in pain, i was kinda worried, i mean nobody would like to be hit down 'there'...would they? I'm most positively right about no one would like that.

I then called upon him as i stopped worrying over the enemy. I can call out the other death for anything. I'm calling him now, "hear my call, voice of thunder, fall of water, free of the wind, the dark ancient returns to this world to bring this man to where he should. I call upon ancient death of  this world, rid thee of the dark man's soul, it's time to take back what should have been yours long ago. It's time too make it right, fix the balance of what has been upset because of this man. I CALL YOU NOW, DEATH REAPPEAR TO THIS WORLD!"

I said, what? When he has too get ride of someone when i call them it's all different unless of something else. Most of the time i don't have to say anything and death will come. But right now i have too call him because Kōtarō Yanagisawa has lived for too long.

It began to get colder and colder. As the darkness shifted into one place, he appeared floating, with his scythe in hand. I could feel his anger when he looked at Kōtarō Yanagisawa. I smirked, it's time.

He wears a cloak, you can't see his face. It was long enough to touch the ground, his power flowing out, as it touched everyone. They either flinched or relaxed.

It depends, because for some, death's power can relax you, make you flinch or something else.

Death floated to him, Kōtarō Yanagisawa. When he got close, he swings his scythe and ends the life of Kōtarō Yanagisawa.

I gentle smiled....it was over. The man who made my life hell was gone, dead. He was never coming back, he will never ruin another live again...

Finally i can hopefully tell them about my past, but first thing's first.

It's time to help koro-sensei...

______________________________________
So i was like yes! Yes! Yes! Yes i finished this chapter! But then i was like no! No! No! No! More work on the next one because i believe it will be harder then this one!

.......wish me luck...

Ja ne~