messing with koro-sensei

We were at the pool that koro-sensei made a while back and...i decided to mess with koro-sensei a little bit. When we are at the pool and koro-sensei up on the ladder, i walked over.

I did nothing for a solid minute or two before i grabbed it and started to shake which in turn kinda scared him.

"Karma stop it!" panicked koro-sensei.

"Why?" i questioned with fake innocence.

"Please karma!" while trying to hold on so he wouldn't fall.

Haven't he learned the first time not to put it so close to the pool unless he wanted me to shake it?

Honestly i did it the first time because he tempts me so. With him panicking which makes him unsteady somewhat and leaves him perfectly left to the other's to try and assassinate him.

Leaving him abit open to attacks while he panics over me shaking it and trying not to fall into the water.

It leaves me being extremely amused as i watch all of this happen.

So of course it's to be expected that I'll be laughing at his misery, playing the part as evil.

(While i have my face like this as I'm laughing ⬇)

Though I'm not evil i can certainly make myself like and act like one when needed to be

Though I'm not evil i can certainly make myself like and act like one when needed to be. Especially times like this where i make myself as evilly thinking. While i laugh at him, it is  amusing that i can make koro-sensei panic.

After all i do love to mess with people.
Especially since they make it so easy to do.

______________________________________

Sorry if it's not that good but i wanted to mess with koro-sensei a little bit.....

Hope you like it~