caught red handed

I was sneaking out of my room to go somewhere. I started walking quietly out of the orphanage. I looked up at the moon, as it shines brightly at night. I then looked down again and...started running. I didn't stop running, i just keep on going. Running for what felt like hours but was only minutes.

I headed towards my spot, i feel like i don't belong. I truly feel like a monster, despite me having a family, friends and that i use to be a normal human. I keep secrets, most of them no one knows about. I keep them locked up in me, i kinda wished to tell someone some of my secrets. It's kinda hard to hide since my class is training to be an assassin since we are supposed to kill koro-sensei.

But even though i feel like a monster, i will protect them no matter the cost. I would even happily give up being death and immortal just to protect them and keep them safe from harm.

But they need to learn themselves that despite them being happy now, it doesn't mean it will stay that way. I mean look at what happened to me when i was a little happy. I got fucking experimented on! So might as well stop being happy because it's just gonna go away someday, but I've got my class and some others that are close to me as family. To hell with what i think, i know i shouldn't be thinking that i shouldn't be happy because people deserve to at least be happy once.

I still walked in some sort of trance while i was thinking. I didn't even noticed until i got to my spot. When i finally realized that i was there i sat down and stared at the moon. I usually look at the moon just about every night. I do that because it calms me down, well most of the time. That's what i usually do when i feel like i have to do something. So i just go to my spot and stare at the moon.

~Skip time~

I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it was already 9:50 p.m. I got up and started to head home, when i went inside i froze. One of the little one's is awake and staring at me with wide eye's. He then open his mouth to say something but"Shhhh! Don't say anything please!" i whispered toward him. He then closed his mouth with a nod. I let a sigh of relief, i then walked towards him and picked him up and set him on my hip. I then started to quietly walk towards my room. When i got in my room i gently closed the door and set him down. "Why were you awake?" i questioned him. He looked down as if he was a little guilty before looking back up again.

He then opened his mouth and "i thought i heard something and went to check it out but i only saw you" was what he said. I narrowed my eye's, intruder perhaps? Maybe a friend from the thief's? I got to look into this before one of them gets hurt. I looked into the startled eye's of the child that was up"since you heard something I'll check on it" i said with a sigh. He opened his mouth" can i sleep with you tonight big brother kama?" he asked while saying my name wrong but that okay and with kinda wide eye's and a pout? (Like this down here⬇)

 He opened his mouth" can i sleep with you tonight big brother kama?" he asked while saying my name wrong but that okay and with kinda wide eye's and a pout? (Like this down here⬇)

I don't think many people would be able to say no that children like that. I know i can but...I'll let it side and say"alright you may sleep in here with me" he quietly gives out a squeal of delight. Happy that he was gonna sleep with his big brother kama.

I lied down to sleep bring the covers over myself and the kid. I then closed my eye's to sleep, listening to the breathing of all that live here. Letting it calming me down enough to actually fall asleep for once.