Nagisa ending

I was walking home, it was a friday...hmm, i wonder how nagisa is doing?

I then accidently bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry." i said before looking to who i bumped into. Oh, It's nagisa.

"It's ok karma." he said.

Hmmm...i wonder why he's here...oh well.

I continued to walk to my home, then i noticed that nagisa was still walking next to me.

Is gonna walk with me until I'm home? It kinda reminds me of how some boys will walk with girls to their home. Most of them were couples or were gonna be couples.

"So how was your day karma?"nagisa asked.

"Hm, it was alright i guess.." i said.

"Hmm..."nagisa hummed out with a thoughtful look on his face.

What's he thinking now? I kinda now want to look into his mind and see what he's thinking about. But i refrained from doing that, I'm not gonna do that unless it's with permission or if i think that person is dangerous...

When we finally got to my house, i stopped to look at nagisa out of the corner of my eye.

He still appeared to be in thought, i fully look at him now.

He most of noticed me staring now because he was blushing. Is he embarrassed or something else...? Wait does he have a crush on me?

Eh, i feel the same way if he does.

"Karma?" he asks with curiosity and concern.

I look into his eye's, i saw love.

He really does love me, doesn't he?

I saw his worry. I saw curiosity. I saw his fear. He was afraid to be rejected be me. He was afraid that i wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore if i found out he loved me. He was worried about how i would react. He was curious about what i would do if i found out. He loved me...

I reacted without thinking, i grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. I then kissed him, he kissed back. His arms wrapped around my neck as my arms wrap around his body, pulling him even closer.

I saw stars, i saw fireworks going off. So this must what it feels like to be in love and kiss...

I smiled into the kiss, i love him..i can't deny that. I loved him...and he loves me back...

We don't care that we are both boys, we still loved each other. Besides it's not like we choose who we love.

At first i didn't know if i was gay, bi or even straight. But i think i know now....

But right now it doesn't matter, right now all that matters is that we are finally together..

Finally together...it kinda sounds like a dream to me. I didn't think i would ever find love. But i did...and I'm happy...

We finally stopped kissing after it felt like hours but was it was only a few minutes.

I looked into his eye's, i still saw his love. I smiled, knowing that I'm finally happy..

______________________________________

Yep and i think I'm ending it there.

So how was it? This one's longer than Gakushu's ending that's for sure.

Well then ja ne~!