thief ling

I'm walking towards ling's hide out, i know it is dangerous for just about everyone, but I'm on a mission that i have to complete, for thief knight and my other friends. So they could be safe again, i finally arrived at his hideout, well one of them. I look at the guards, they had that look that made me know that they recognize me, because of me coming just about every time their here. They quickly opened the door and let me in before closing it. I continued walking and before long as was already there. They guards let the door open, allowing me to go in before they closed it. I could see thief ling sitting in the same spot as always. He looked at me while i looked at him. He smiled and got up. I continued to stand where i was, waiting. He walked over to me, with that smile of his before saying" what brings you here again karma? Are you gonna ask me that again?" i then nodded my head before saying" yes ling i came to ask you to leave everyone alone and not hurt anyone". He stopped smiling for a second before tackling me into a hug saying" oh my goodness you look so cute when your trying to be serious karma!" i give at a sign, this always seem to happen when i ask. I still got to be careful because at any given moment his personality will change. One minute he's happy then the next he's angry. I sit up a little while ling continues to hug me. I was about to say something when he stopped hugging me and got up. I then stand and looked at him. Then i noticed it, shit, he's angry. See what i mean when one moment he's happy then angry. All of a sudden he had throwing knives in his hands, i got ready to move just in case. Suddenly he threw them at me and i dodged everyone of them. Looks like I'm going to have to fight him again. For a while i was just dodging knives that he threw at me, then all of a sudden he stopped. I see, he's happy again. He started smiling happily, "do you think you could not harm or do anything to the people who live here?" i asked. He looked over at me, still smiling. "Sure it's not the first time you've asked me that question." he said, still smiling. I sign in relief, at least nobody's getting hurt from ling's gang. I look at the clock and let my eye's widen a little, it's really late now. It's ten p.m, "ling i got to go it's late." i said while he looked at the clock and then got a look of surprise show up on his face. He looked at me then nodded his head, i was free to go back to the orphanage. I nodded my head out of respect, well a little respect before leaving and going home.