taking care of karma

A day after the bitch was defeated, everyone just decided that since I'm hurt, that they should do everything for me. It pissed me off to no ends that everyone treating me like I'm about to break if they did Something wrong. Like that one time in class when i was about to get up, a few students came to my desk and were already helping me with my bag.

The other time was when some surrounded me when I was walking to make sure i didn't get hurt. I admit it made me pissed at first and even now I'm pissed but i can see their side, their reason. After all i did get hurt, but even then it's starting to push my limits. We, meaning nagisa, okajima, kataoka, maehara, and kayano were going to where isogai worked.

Sometime after going in the Five Virtuoso come in and they say that he's not allowed to have a job. One of the regulars comes to his defense when ren charms her and says " it's school matter and we'll take it outside." Outside Isogai begs Asano "to keep it a secret since he needs the part-time" and Asano states " i would like to but under one condition that you and the rest of Class E show me your fighting spirit at the athletic festival's Bo-taoshi match."

Isogai agreed, if only to keep his job a secret. I know i was going to help him, and i think the others will to. So after we told the rest of E class they agreed to help as well. After all E class sticks together no matter what. We started working on how to do it, on how to beat A class. They started to discuss on how to defeat him, or at least stop him.When suddenly i got an idea.