karma's day out

It was after we defeated asano, that i left everyone to go somewhere else. I think only a few noticed I left. Mostly likely Koro sensei noticed i left. I was walking towards my special place, it was deep in the forest, were I found it. The water fall, that hide the cave behind it, the rivers surrounding it, or how the water looked like when the stars came out, the refection of the moon, the trees that surrounds the place, the animals that came there with me. Or how the animals and I played when I was younger, and still we sometimes we play together even now. I started to go to the forest that usually no one else goes into. I walked for about an hour, well no one knows the way and the​ only time someone can go there, is if they were brought there by either the animals or me. So I know the shortcut, to get there fast, it usually takes about five hours to get there, if you don't use the shortcut. I arrived, my eyes softened, a genuine smile coming on to my face.

 I arrived, my eyes softened, a genuine smile coming on to my face

I loved coming here, it always helped me relaxed. Being out with nature surrounding you, no one else is there, just you by yourself, with animals. It helped me remember the day when I was truly happy, but I know for a long time that I can never be truly happy. I missed those days, but you can't change the past without changing the future. I don't want to make that mistake of maybe never meeting E class. I can time travel but I chose not to. I see the sunset, the beautiful orange color, with pinkish clouds around. I let out a sign, knowing I have to leave soon. I start getting up, the animals surrounding me get up as well and start following. They know they might not see me for a while, gosh their overprotective of me, they even follow me everywhere without showing themselves. I can't help but let a smile and laugh overtake me. They look at me like I'm the only one who matters to them. But in a way I am, i was always there helping them when hurt, I don't hurt or kill them, so of course they are going to like me and be my shadows protector. Just like how I protect them, they protect me. I leave the forest, knowing that they are following me. It takes me a while to get to the orphanage. When I got there, i opened the door then walked in. Then to my surprise I was hugged by a few of the others, with smiles on their faces, i let out a small smile, a hit of fondness can be seen in my eyes. I give them a brief hug before letting go, they all let go and started talking about their day, and asking me how was mine. I said " it was great, now how about i tuck you into bed?" They all responded with either a yes or nodding their heads, with their eyes sparkling, like it was an early birthday to them. I quickly brought them to their room, tucking each one in, they all said good night, when I turned the light off, with a quick "goodnight" that I mumbled, before closing the door, heading to my room. I opened my room, and started to change clothes, turning the lights off and going to bed.

                 ~In my dream~

I was walking around this huge forest, and to my surprise asano was sitting on the ground. He was staring at nothing, when I got to him, he quickly looked up at me, and got up quickly. He paled and grabbed my hand then started running. I hear someone following us and look back to see gakushuu father running after us. Uh, no wonder the reaction, uh oh it looks like he's getting closer. I then grabbed gakushuu and pulled him onto my back and started running even faster, i jumped up and started using the trees to get away from gakushuu father. When I looked back to the father, he looked pissed, like really pissed. Like I was taking something away from him. Fuck no I am not handing his son over to him when he is afraid of him. After we got away from him, I set him down, gakushuu face looked relieved to be away from his father. Then nagisa appeared out of no where and grabbed my left hand, gakushuu grabbed my right hand. Nagisa other hand went to my waist, holding it and bring it back to where he was behind me. Then to my surprise, gakushuu grabbed my chin and then started kissing me. I froze and then started blushing like crazy. When he finished kissing me and let go of my chin, nagisa hand left my waist and grabbed my head turning it towards him and started kissing me as well. Gakushuu started kissing my neck, but before they go any further, i started waking up. They both let go and had a disappointed look, as they looked like they wanted to go with it and maybe make love to me.

                     ~waking up~

I shot out of bed, blushing. What the fuck, why did I dream that.
         ~two different places~
Two other people shooting out of their beds, thinking what the fuck.
             ~ gakushuu place~
Why did I dream of akabane? Why was I kissing him on the neck and lips?
              ~nagisa place~
I kissed karma in my dream, is this love?
              ~to the orphanage~
I look to see it was only 3:40 in the morning, well that ruined the thought of going back to sleep. What a strange dream i had, might as well get ready for school. I started getting into the shower. After taking a shower i got dressed, and left. Thinking I should go to the my forest before deciding against it. I started going to school. Maybe then i could daydream for a while.