Chapter 1- It Started With A Bang

Lauren's POV
It was a week from hell that had only gotten worse. It started with a bang and that's when all hell broke loose.

It was our senior camping trip and everyone was excited, everyone except me. I for one hate camping but my mother forced me to because she had to go away on a business trip and she didn't trust me alone with her liquor collection. I was an alcoholic but after killing my best friend and little brother in a car accident, I got my act together.

So there we were, packing our bags into the busses that would later on take us to meet our fate. Once my best friend Clara died, nobody wanted to talk to me anymore and I don't really blame them. I went off the rails.

"Mind if I sit?" It was the new girl. Nobody knew her story, nobody knew why she transferred so late into the year, all we know is that she transferred from California.

"No, go head." She sat next to me for the ride but none of us said a word. That is before the school dipshit that calls himself a "bad boy" made his way over to us.

"Hey ladies, party in my cabin tonight, you coming?" Nick asks, I chuckle. "Oh Nicky you know I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied sarcastically, he chuckles.

"Love you too Wren." He winked and then walked away leaving me to roll my eyes. "He's so into you." The new girl says randomly, I chuckle.

"He is not. He's into my lady parts but not me, if you want my advice I'd say stay as far away from Dominic Carter as possible unless you want your virginity snatched... that is if you're a virgin."

"Unfortunately for him, I'm not but I'll take your advice. You seem like a cool girl, my name is Beth." She holds out her hand for me to shake, I decided to take it. "I'm Lauren."

"And I'm Piper. I don't understand understand why you would wanna hang out with Lauren the trash bag but you do you honey. Come to me when you wanna have some real fun." Ugh, Piper Richards, basically she's satan's spawn. We used to be best friends but then she turned out to be a slut so she and I parted ways.

"Thanks but no thanks. I've had friends like you and I cut them out of my life for a reason so why don't you go run along and paint your nails?" I have to give it to Beth, I'm not a people person but I'm really liking this chick. "Remember that next time you want something to drink because Wren here isn't going to be able to supply. Tootles!" She walked away leaving her bitchiness to fume in the air.

"Well she seems like a peach!" Beth says sarcastically, I chuckle. "Oh yeah totally!" I reply while mimicking Piper, we both start laughing.

"I think we're going to be great friends." Beth says with a smile, I nod. "I haven't had a real friend in a long time, that would be nice."

Once we got to the camp ground, our teachers gave us our cabin numbers and we were all off. After we all ate dinner in the cafeteria, everyone started getting ready for the party. Nick has been having secret parties since freshman year, and the fact that all of the teachers are in a different part of the camp means that it serves as the perfect party spot.

"So do you actually want to go to this party? If not then we can stay in that's cool with me." Beth asks, I shrug. "I can't drink so I'm not exactly party material but I'll be your designated friend if you need."

"No that's okay. We can just stay here then-"

"Helloooo ladies. Whose ready for some fun!" Kyle says enthusiastically while bursting through the door, along with Piper and Nick, who have beer in their hands. "Don't you have a party to host?" I ask dryly, Nick chuckles.