Crash

Blaine smiled, taking Kurt's hand and allowing the man to pull him up, the pair of them walking in comfortable silence to Kurt's car.

Before Kurt could make it to the car, Blaine rushed forward to open the driver seat door, holding it open and grinning at Kurt who raised an eyebrow at him but got into the car anyway.

Once Blaine was inside, Kurt turned to him, "What was that."

Blaine frowned, "I'm trying to help you come to your conclusion."

"Blaine, I need to come to this conclusion by myself. And as much as I'm enjoying your dapper side coming out, I just really need to think." Kurt laughed.

"Oh, right."

Nodding to himself, Blaine turned to look out of the window, turning back around abruptly when he heard Kurt laughing, "What?"

"You're just so adorable." Kurt smiled, "I don't want you to stop talking. I need to do some thinking tonight, when I'm completely alone."

Blaine blushed, "I knew that."

"Sure you did." Kurt chuckled, "So, how's the new album coming along?"

"The new album?"

"Yeah, aren't you due a new song or album. You've kind of been AWOL for a while, my friend Katie is convinced you're either dead or missing."

"Oh? Is Katie a big fan?" Kurt laughed, "What?"

"She is probably your biggest fan. And you've met her too." At Blaine's puzzled expression, Kurt continued, "Remember the first time we met outside of McKinley? At your meet-and-greet? There was this girl that came in with pretty much ever kind of mercy imaginable and made you sign them."

"Oh! That one, yeah she was weird."

"Hey, that's my best friend you're talking about. I'd watch it if I was you."

"But the thing I mostly remember from that encounter was seeing you again. You in your painted on jeans and your new way of styling your hair and- well, you were drop dead gorgeous and I kind of had a brain malfunction." Blaine frowned, "But then I finally figured out how to use my legs and ran out after you and, god, that kiss, Kurt." Blaine groaned, closing his eyes, "And then you slipped your number into my back pocket but I- I was too scared to use it. And on top of all that, I'd pretty much outed myself to the whole world."

"So, it was a pretty eventful meet-and-greet, then?"

"Well, it was definitely different from the other ones I'd had."

"Glad I could change things up for you." Kurt said seriously.

And then they were both laughing loudly.

"But I agree, that kiss was something amazing."

"We could reenact it, if you like?"

Kurt's eyes fell down to Blaine's lips as the man leaned in close to him.

Blaine had almost reached Kurt's lips until, "No." Kurt held a hand up to Blaine's face, pushing him down, causing the man to pout, "Don't you dare try to use this puppy dog eyes on me."

"But Kurt-"

"No, we need to get going. We've been sat in this car park for way too long now. I usually make it a point of not being here when it gets this dark, you never know what could come out of those bushes."

So, with a pouting Blaine at his side, Kurt turned the car on and reversed off the grass and back onto the road.

They sat in silence on the way home, both of them thinking what had just happened.

Everything was fine until they heard a loud honking noise, presumably coming from a truck or van.

They both glanced around, looking into the rear view mirror and trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

Suddenly the sound died and was replaced with the loud crushing sound of metal hitting metal at a high speed and their car jolted forward.

And just like that, Blaine's life ended in more than one way.

Eyyy it's finished. Like I said, not how I expected it to but... maybe there'll be an epilogue because I feel bad knowing what happened afterwards but you guys not... anyway...

I'm leaving to go to Portugal soon so I won't be updating much, I'll update my song book, if any of you read that. Only because I've already copied up all of the songs I've written so far. I'm going to post a song that's really special to me just before I actually leave for the airport and in the A/N I'll be talking about something I went through that's really hard for me to talk about.

But still, idk if I want to do an epilogue or not. But if I decide against it, I'll let you guys know so you can ask me any questions you have about this oddly abrupt ending.

Anywho, HOORAY! Little White Lies is officially finished!!!