Story

"I heard you fired your manager?"

"Yeah, he was a total dick."

"But isn't he your brother?"

"Yeah, but still- he didn't accept me for who I am."

"Ah, I see." Wes nodded sadly, "We don't talk enough anymore, I miss you, man."

"I know, I miss you too. And everyone else as well." Blaine sighed, "Hey, how're Nick and Jeff doing? Still dating? Making out on every surface possible?"

"Yes and, sadly, yes."

"That's the one thing I don't miss." Blaine laughed, "It was kind of disgusting."

"Huh, speaking of making out. What went on with that guy at your meet-and-greet?"

"Which guy?"

"You know which guy, Blaine. The guy you ran after and practically ate his face off before he walked away."

Blaine rolled his eyes, "Okay, yeah. I did know what guy you were talking about. But what exactly do you want to know about him?"

Wes raised an eyebrow, "Who he was? Why you kissed him? How you knew him? What did you think I wanted to know?"

"I don't know." Blaine sighed.

"Well, who was he?"

"His name's Kurt. I met him when I transferred to McKinley. I- we, uh, I used to date him and- well, I kind of fucked that up." Blaine glanced across his room, refusing to look Wes in the eyes, "I, uh, I still love him, Wes. And I-I would do anything to get him back, like, anything at all. But I messed up big time and there's no way he'd take me back now."

Wes sighed and looked down at his hands which were in his lap, he'd never seen Blaine like this. Blaine had always wanted sex and nothing more. He'd never loved anyone other than his mom. And now Blaine sat here telling Wes that he loved this man so much? "He must be really special."

"Oh, he is. Just wait till you- No. Never mind, you might never meet him because he probably wants nothing to do with me."

"Well, uh," Wes pursed his lips, trying to think of a way to change the conversation, "Hey, how come you kept saying you were straight?"

"Oh, yeah." Blaine laughed humourlessly, "That was my dick of a manager and an asshole of a brother. He said that no one would accept me if I was gay and I wouldn't do good in my career."

"And you believed him?"

"No. I was just blinded by the happiness of actually having my brother back in my life to even care."

"That sucks, man."

"Yeah, but he's gone now. So, it's cool. I'm a free man now." Blaine laughed, throwing his arms out to the side.

"I can't believe how lucky you were, to be honest."

"What do you mean?"

"You basically became a star over night. How one earth did you pull that off?"

"I didn't." Blaine laughed, "I kind of  ran away when my dad died. I figured I had nothing to live for back in Lima. So I moved here. Simple. And then, well, I was staying in this really bad hotel the food was disgusting and the beds were in terrible condition. But it did have this really fucking cool hidden swimming pool."

"A hidden swimming pool?" Wes raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it was on the bottom floor and no one really went down there. It was kinda weird because everywhere else was terrible but this one place that hardly anyone knew about was in really good condition." Blaine laughed, "But, yeah, I stayed in that hotel for about a week before I got extremely drunk and Cooper found me in a gay bar. I don't know why he was there. But he was, and I guess that's the only thing I can thank him for: getting me to where I am."

Wes laughed quietly as he stared down at his hands again.

I never know what titles to use on these chapters :(

Soooo, I'm having an operation tomorrow! Yaayyyyyyy :| Its not too bad, I'm just getting my adenoids and something else removed (it's in my nose somewhere) but I get to stay off school for 2 weeks which is pretty fucking awesome.

I should be able to update quite a lot over these next 2 weeks, especially considering that I'm not allowed to leave my house at all so I'm gonna be really bored :(

Raise your hand if you caught the AVPS reference 🙋🙋‍♂️