Messed Up

"What the hell happened to you?" Rachel stared, wide eyed, at Puck who just stormed into the room with a bloody nose and a black eye.

"Anderson happened." Puck growled, "He's mad."

"Blaine did this to you?"

"Yeah. I was just going up to him to ask him if he was helping us out for sectionals but he turned around and just punched me." Puck rolled his eyes, "It's all of the faggots. They're messed up."

"What about Kurt then?" Mercedes narrowed her eyes at the teen.

"Kurt will turn on us eventually. They all will."

"So, Blaine just hit you for no reason?" Finn frowned worriedly at Mercedes who looked like she was just about  ready to pounce at Puck.

"No." Kurt glared at Puck as he and Blaine walked through the choir room door, "Puck started it."

"I did not."

"Yeah, you did." Blaine shrugged his shoulders, "Did you seriously think that I was gonna let you get away with calling me a fag?"

"You called yourself a fag!" Puck yelled.

"Yeah. To annoy you." 

"See?" Puck pointed towards the raven-haired teen, "He's not right in the head."

"Blaine, you should probably get that checked out." Quinn gestured towards the bleeding space where Blaine's eyebrow ring was previously located.

"It's fine." Blaine rolled his eyes, wincing when his head started throbbing again.

"Come on." Kurt stood up, "I'm taking you to the nurse."

"I said it's fine."

"I don't care. I'm not going to let you sit there with blood dripping down your face."

"Since when do you care?" Blaine glared at Kurt.

"Look, I have no idea what I've done to make you hate me but please just let me help you. And then you can go back to ignoring me and staring at me when you think I'm not looking."

"I don't stare at you." Blaine scoffed.

"Sure." Kurt laughed sarcastically before grabbing Blaine's hand and dragging him out of the room.

"You stare at me too, y'know?" Blaine whispered when the pair of them sat in the first aid room.

"I know." Kurt smiled, "And I'm not ashamed."

Blaine sat back in the chair and held his head, it hurt a lot. But the fact that Kurt would never love him back hurt more.