Faggot

"So, Anderson." Blaine sighed. He wasn't in the mood for this.

"What do you want, Puckerman?"

"You like my boy, Kurt?"

"Since when is he 'your boy'?"

"Since we star- Ugh, just answer the damn question."

Blaine raised an eyebrow. Was Puck blushing?

"No. I do not like Kurt."

"Good. Ugh, I mean- I mean fine. That's, ugh, that's fine. I don't really care. Why did you tell me that?"

"Maybe because you asked me?"

"Oh right. Well, yeah. I just asked because I know you'd hurt him and he doesn't deserve a dick like you." Puck held his head up high, "He deserves way better."

"What? Like you?"

"Yes. I mean no. No. Not me." Puck cleared his voice, "I'm not a faggot like you."

"Mm. Yes, you aren't. But you know Kurt's a faggot too, right?"

"Don't call him that!"

"But he is a faggot. Just like me. We're both faggots." Blaine smirked as he watched Puck's anger increase.

"But- but he's different."

"How so? We both like sucking cock."

Blaine's smirk widened as he watched Puck struggle for words.

"Just- just back off, Anderson." Puck shoved Blaine.

"You came up to me." Blaine held his hands up.

"Yeah- but. Ugh." Puck screwed his face up before yelling; "Just shut up!"

Blaine raised both eyebrows and glanced around the hallway to find all of the corridor's occupants looking their way.

"Careful, Puckerman. You're causing a scene with a faggot."

"What?"

"People are watching." Blaine stage-whispered so the people around them could hear, "You should probably stop telling me about your little crush on Hummel.

Blaine laughed silently as most people watching gasps. But then he saw Kurt. 

"I don't like Kurt!" Puck yelled and Blaine winked at Kurt over Puck's shoulder. This just kept getting better.

"Shh. He's behind you. Your crush is behind you."

Puck turned to see a very confused looking Kurt, "I don't have a crush on Hummel!"

"It's okay, Puck." Blaine patted his shoulder sympathetically, "Me and Kurt are both fags. We won't judge you for being one too."

"I'm not a fag." Puck growled once he'd shoved Blaine up against the locker.

"Careful, Puck." Blaine laughed, "You wouldn't want to stand this close to me. You might catch my disease."

"Shut up!" Puck snarled.

"Oh, that's right. You already have the disease! Sorry, my mistake."

Blaine grinned as he saw Kurt struggling to stifle his laughter.

But then a fist collided with his face.