Girl

"Blaine. Blaine. Blaine. Blaine? Blaine? Blainey? Blainers?"

"Go 'way. 'M sleeping." Blaine groaned and rolled away from the finger prodding him in his shoulder.

"C'mon, it's 2:00 in the afternoon! You have to wake up!"

"Don't."

"Do. Now get up." The girl pulled back the covers, Blaine shivering instantly as the cold air hit his bare chest.

"Ugh, I hate you."

"Hate you too, baby."

Blaine rolled his eyes and slipped out of his bed, groaning when he couldn't find a shirt but soon giving up and walking to the kitchen.

"I already made you breakfast. Or lunch, considering the time." The girl giggled.

"Fuck off. It's too early for you to be happy."

"It's 2:00, Blaine."

"I don't care. It's Sunday."

"Yeah, and tomorrow is-"

"I know what tomorrow is, now please leave." Blaine groaned again, snatching the cold toast off the side of the counter, "I don't know why Coop insisted you live with me."

"Because-"

"-I didn't ask you why. I just stated the fact that I don't know why."

"Well, I was just going to state why Cooper moved me in here." She teased, wrapping her long, brown hair around her finger.

"I told you to fuck off."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I think that's one for you to work out yourself, don't you think?"

And with one final glare to the girl who was perched on the corner of the kitchen table, Blaine slumped through the door and into the living room where he turned the TV on and mindlessly flicked through the channels.

Agaaaain with the short chapters 😑

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! ITS MY BIRTHDAY! IMMA SPEND MY MONEY!

Whoop! It's my birthday! Could u tell? 😹 Sorry I'm rlly hyper. I think I'm too hyper for this story but oh well 😊