Breakfast

Kurt woke up with a groan, his eyes blinking blearily against the light streaming in from a crack between the curtain. He could feel a warm body pressing up against him, an arm draped loosely around his waist and a hot breath puffing out against the back of his neck.

Turning his head slightly, Kurt smiled softly at the sight of Blaine's curls sticking up every which way, the content smile plastered across his lips making him appear younger. Kurt swallowed and breathed out through his nose, closing his eyes and turning his head back to it's previous position. He attempted to control his breathing as he pulled the blanket off of his legs and tried to climb out of the bed.

But the arm around his waist tightened and tugged him back. Kurt yelped and turned around completely to face Blaine who was now awake and staring at him with a faint, adoring smile. Kurt took a moment to take a proper look at the man. His usually gelled raven hair had been released, his eyebrows were raised ever so slightly as he watched Kurt look at him, his eyes were a warm hazel color with a mischievous glint that seemed to reflect the corners of his mouth which were fighting a smile. A smile that Kurt just wanted to lean in and kiss right off his perfect little face. But Kurt had a boyfriend and he'd just cheated on that boyfriend.

"I need to go." Kurt whispered.

"You haven't had breakfast yet." Blaine sat up, pulling Kurt up with him.

"I'll get something at my house. Or on the way."

Blaine sighed and leaned forward, looping both of his arms around Kurt's waist and pulling him forward to press their foreheads together. 

And then he pulled back just enough to look into Kurt's eyes, pouting, "Stay for breakfast."

Kurt opened and closed his mouth a couple times before Blaine sighed and moved forward again, nuzzling his nose into the crook of Kurt's.

"Blaine-"

"Stay for breakfast." 

Blaine opened his mouth and allowed his tongue to dart out and lick the bit of skin he could reach, pressing wet, opened mouthed kisses along Kurt's jaw until he came to Kurt's mouth where he paused. Kurt tried to lean forward to connect their lips but Blaine moved his head slightly away, a smirk set on his lips.

"Stay for breakfast."

Kurt sighed, laughing quietly and dropping his head onto Blaine's shoulder.

"Fine. I'll stay for breakfast." Kurt muttered, pressing a kiss to Blaine's shoulder before hopping up and grabbing both of Blaine's outstretched hands to pull him up.

Blaine grinned, ducking under Kurt's arm and pecking Kurt on the lips before limping away. Limping. Kurt groaned, licking his lips slightly.

Once Kurt had convinced Blaine that eggs and toast was okay and, no, he didn't have to go down the shops to buy more food, the pair had settled down at Blaine's table. Blaine winced every time he moved slightly and Kurt instantly felt guilty as he watched the man.

"I was too rough last night, wasn't I?"

Blaine's head snapped up from where he was looking down at his food to stare at Kurt with wide eyes, "What? No, no- Kurt, I asked you to be rough."

"I shouldn't have been that rough though." 

Blaine sighed, hopping out of his chair and biting down the whine that fought to escape at the pain it caused him, "Hey, you weren't too rough. You were perfect. You are perfect. Don't ever doubt yourself, okay? I trust you. I know you would never hurt me intentionally. If I'm being honest," Blaine glanced around as if there was someone else who could hear him, "I'm kind of glad it hurts a bit; it just proves that last night was real and wasn't just another one of my crazy dreams."

"It was pretty mind-blowing, wasn't it?" Kurt grinned.

Blaine laughed and nodded, moving back to his seat and perching on the edge.

-_-_-_-

"Where have you been?" Chandler asked calmly as Kurt walked in through their front door.

"I, uh, I stayed over at a friend's." Kurt smiled, "And my phone died. Sorry I couldn't call."

"Who was the friend?"

Kurt opened his mouth to lie, to fire out the first name that came to mind before shaking his head, "Blaine."

Chandler clenched his jaw, "You spent the night with Blaine."

"Yes, well, no. I just slept over at Blaine's."

"So, you didn't do anything, uh, inappropriate then?"

"What? No!" Kurt laughed falsely, "Why would you even think that?"

"Because I assumed you'd stayed at Blaine's so I took the responsibility of calling to check on my boyfriend when your phone wasn't answering. But when Blaine answered his phone he informed me that you were currently sleeping after 'fucking his brains out', as he put it."

Kurt gaped at his boyfriend, "I- I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. We were both extremely drunk."

"You're not even going to try and deny it?" Chandler asked calmly, staring down at the floor.

"You and I both know that this isn't working. It hasn't been for a while now. It was good for the first month or so but now- I just- I don't know."

Chandler sighed and nodded, still looking down at the floor.

"I think- I think it'd be better for the both of us if we call it quits before we completely hate each other." Kurt smiled sadly.

"I'll start packing my stuff up." Chandler returned the small smile, walking towards the door to their shared bedroom.

"What? No- I mean, you can still stay here if you want."

"I don't think I could, Kurt. I can't- I just can't be around you. Not if we can't be together."

"I understand. But just know that if you can't find anywhere to stay or ever need any help with anything; you were my friend before all of this, and you still are. I'll always be here, even if it is incredibly awkward." Kurt laughed, smiling when Chandler laughed along.

Yay. Let's all be happy that I updated and not mention the fact that this is terrible and short and very late.

And also, I'm just gonna say that I am actually very proud of myself cos I came out for the very first time today. It wasn't a big thing. I just told one of my friends today while we were out at the park but it felt so good. She is also the only one who knows now about my extremely big crush and I have a feeling that she's gonna be acting rlly weird around my crush now which is great :|

Anyway, I think this is gonna be finished soon.