Texting

"Hey, boo." Mercedes sat on the seat next to Kurt, "Who're you texting?"

"Hey, 'Cedes. I'm texting-" Kurt let out a quiet giggle and began texting back.

"Kurt?"

"Hmm?"

"Who are you texting?"

"Oh yeah, I'm texting Chandler."

"That guy from the Lima Bean?" Mercedes frowned at her best friend who began biting his lip, "Kurt?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Chandler that guy from the Lima Bean?"

"What? Oh, yeah."

"Hey ladies." Puck smirked as he straddled a chair behind the pair.

"Hello, Puckerman." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Lady Hummel?"

"Hmm? What?" Kurt glanced backwards to Puck, "Oh, hey Noah."

"Who're you texting?" Puck raised an eyebrow and turned to Mercedes when he didn't get an answer, "Who's he texting?"

"Some guy he met at the Lima Bean." Rachel joined their conversation as she sat down, "They've been at it all day. His name's Chandl-"

"A guy?" Kurt finally looked up from his phone to watch Blaine slowly walk inside the choir room.

"Yeah, Chandler." Mercedes frowned at Kurt who continued to stare at Blaine until he sat down just in front of Kurt.

"Oh." Blaine sighed before he turned to face the front and cradled his head in his hands.

Kurt continued to stare at the back of Blaine's head before his phone vibrated in his lap and he began to text his new friend after letting out a quiet giggle.

"Alright, everyone. Let's get started." Mr. Schue clapped his hands once all of the New Directions were sat down, "Kurt? Can you put your phone away now, please?"

"What?" Kurt glanced up to his teacher.

"Can you put your phone away?"

"Yeah, sure. Just one second." Kurt smiled before looking back down at his phone.

"You're not gonna get him to stop, Mr. Schue." Rachel sighed, "He's been texting all day."

"Okay then." Mr. Schue shrugged, "But you can't blame me next week when you have no idea what's going on, Kurt."

"Huh?" Kurt glanced up at his teacher in confusion.

"Never mind."

Kurt shrugged before he continued to text the boy on the other side of his phone.

"So, this week's lesson is du-" Mr. Schue was interrupted by Kurt letting out another quiet giggle.

"Umm, this week's lesson is duets and I have th-" Blaine clenched his jaw as Kurt laughed quietly again.

"And I have this hat to choose who goes with wh-"

Blaine growled and stood up, turned around to face Kurt and snatched his phone out of his hands, "What the hell are you doing?" Kurt yelled and tried to get his phone back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Blaine shot back.

"Texting my friend."

"Well, text your friend in your own time. Just for fuck's sake quit with the giggling and just fucking shut up!" Blaine yelled, his face only inches from Kurt's.

"Can I have my phone back now?" Kurt asked in a barely audible whisper.

"Why? You aren't gonna text him so you don't need your phone."

"Give me back my fucking phone, Anderson." Kurt spat, the venom literally dripping from his voice.

All of the New Directions gasped, they'd never heard Kurt swear before and he'd never spoken to anyone like that before.

Even Blaine seemed slightly taken aback but he still held his ground, "Make me."

Kurt squeezed his eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them and staring back into the hazel eyes which were so close.

Blaine gulped as he watched Kurt's tongue dart out to lick his lips.

Kurt smirked as he watched Blaine shamelessly watch his lips. The smirk fell from his lips when Blaine began to move forward.

"Blaine?" The raven-haired teen spun around to glare at Mr. Schue. How dare he interrupt Blaine's staring contest with Kurt's lips.

"Can you give Kurt's phone back please? That's his property."

"Yeah, yeah." Blaine rolled his eyes before tossing Kurt's phone over his shoulder, smirking when Kurt almost missed it, "I don't even know why I'm in this idiotic club."

Blaine froze. Why couldn't he think of anything bad to say about Glee?

"It's just so, uh, so dumb." Blaine mentally punched himself. What kind of insult was that?

Before anyone could comment on his weird behaviour Blaine had stormed out of the choir room, leaving behind a very confused and slightly turned on Kurt.

Sorry if you find the swearing offensive but Kurt and Blaine have minds of their own... *eye roll*