Meet-And-Greet

"Come on, Blainey. You're gonna be late."

"I'm not gonna be late. We still have 15 minutes."

"Yeah, we have 15 minutes and you're not even out of bed yet. Come on, get up."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Shut up!" Cooper shrieked, "You guys are so annoying. Blaine get up." Cooper yelled, Blaine shooting out of his bed and running out of the room in attempt to keep his life, "And you, Melissa, go... Do something. What do you even do here?"

"I act pretty and try to get Blaine to like me." The brunette shrugged casually.

Cooper stared at the girl for a few seconds before shaking his head tiredly and walking out of the room.

-_-_-

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm so excited!"

"So I gathered."

"Why aren't you excited Kurt?" Kate squealed, turning to grab Kurt's arms, "You're going to meet your high school sweetheart!"

"Oh yeah, I'm thrilled." Kurt said sarcastically after he glanced around to make sure no one was listening, "I'm going to be reunited with my high school sweetheart that I can't remember! And he's supposedly straight! Could this day get any better than this?"

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes before screaming again, "We're moving!"

Kurt sighed and turned to the couple behind them, "I would like to apologise, on behalf of my friend, for the consistent fangirling and annoying, high-pitched screams."

The couple simply laughed as Kurt turned to count how many more people there were in the line in front of them.

-_-_-

"My hand really hurts." Blaine groaned, "Can someone else do this for me?"

"Stop whining, Blaine. So many people would kill to have what you've got." Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Great, can they kill you?" Blaine muttered.

"Shut up." The girl hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"The next batch are coming in exactly 1 minute." Cooper called out.

"Why are we referring to them as batches? There not, like, cookies or something." Blaine rolled his eyes when everyone in the room shushed him.

Before Blaine could hit his head against the wall repeatedly, a group of people came in.

So, with one final sigh, he plastered his usual charming smile onto his face and accepted albums, books and movies to sign and selfies to take.

After 5 minutes of consistent cheerfulness Blaine sighed in relief when he noticed the final two.

"Kurt, come on." The corners of Blaine's mouth twitched slightly at that name before reminding himself that it wouldn't be the Kurt he was expecting, "Hi, I'm Katherine Brown. But you can call me Kate."

"Hi, Kate." Blaine smiled, "What can I do for you?"

"You can sign these two albums, this DVD, this poster of you, your autobiography and can I have a selfie?"

Blaine looked slightly over-whelmed before he laughed, "Sure."

"I've been a fan ever since your first performance. I'm so proud of how far you've come."

"Thanks." He smiled as he handed back the signed merch before smiling into the camera the girl was holding, "Is that all?"

"Yeah, my friend Kurt doesn't have any of your things to sign." Kate rolled her eyes.

"Can we go now." Blaine's head snapped towards the sound of the voice, his eyes widening when he noticed the man standing behind Kate.

Kurt's eyes met Blaine's for a moment before he glanced down to his shoes.

"Bye, Blaine." Kate grinned, waving flirtatiously.

But Blaine didn't notice, he was too busy watching the man he loved walk towards the exit.

"Kurt?" Blaine stood up out of his seat, watching as Kurt turned to look back at him before shaking his head and walking through the door.

Blaine glanced around the room once before running quickly out of the door, trying to get away from the bodyguards who were no doubt chasing after him.

"Kurt, wait!" Blaine yelled when he finally noticed Kurt walking towards the huge line of fans.

Kurt turned around slowly to face Blaine, the crowd were screaming Blaine's name from behind him, only just noticing Blaine standing helplessly in the middle of the street.

But Blaine continued to run until he was right in front of Kurt, probably a lot closer than necessary, "Blaine. What are you-"

But he couldn't finish his sentence because Blaine leaned forward and connected their lips.

OOOOHHHH PLOT TWIST