Manager

"Well done, Blaine." Cooper grinned, "That was very believable."

Blaine simply rolled his eyes and continued to walk towards the hotel room he was staying in.

"You made everyone believe that you were straight, y'know, with that whole 'I still love her' thing."

"I do still love him." Blaine sighed, "But I don't see why I can't say I'm gay."

"Because, Blaine, people don't like the gays. They are disgusting fags who think they're better than everyone else. But I'm willing to look past that and help you on your way to stardom."

"I don't want your help."

"Well, unfortunately for you, last night you hired me as your manager."

"I was drunk."

"Yes, you were absolutely drunk off your face but who was there to pick you up?" Cooper paused before letting a grin spread across his face, "me."

"I didn't need you to pick me up. And I was in a gay bar anyway so I have no clue how you found me there in the first place."

"Because I-"

"Cooper, I don't really care how you found me. I just wish you hadn't. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a terrible day and I need to go unwind."

"How was that a terrible day, Squirt? You just had an interview with Ellen!"

"Unwillingly." Blaine rolled his eyes, "But, seriously, leave me alone."

"But-" Blaine glared at his brother before slamming the door shut, rolling his eyes when his brother raised his voice so Blaine could hear him, I'll be here tomorrow!"

Blaine groaned and fell backwards into his bed. Was this really what he wanted? Did he really want to become a star? No.

But he doesn't really have a say in it at all, does he?

Yay for chapter 30! And yay for 100 followers! Srsly, thanks guys! Idk what anyone sees in these stories cos I honestly think they're shit but I enjoy writing so... Yeah.