Sorry

"I have an idea." Blaine whispered seductively as he leaned forward.

Kurt slowly raised his gaze to look into Blaine's lust-filled eyes, which were staring right back.

"What's that?" Kurt tried not to blush as his voice cracked slightly, Blaine shouldn't have this much of an affect on him.

"How 'bout I show you?" Blaine raised an eyebrow as he leaned in even closer, if that was possible.

"Okay." Kurt whispered as Blaine finally, finally, closed the gap and connected their lips.

Kurt moaned as he felt Blaine's tongue at his lips, requesting entrance.

Blaine tilted his head slightly and cupped Kurt's cheek as he deepened the kiss, groaning when their tongues met.

When the pair finally broke apart Blaine moved to press open mouthed kisses down Kurt's jaw.

Kurt's eyes shot open when he felt Blaine's teeth graze his neck, "Stop. Stop, please."

Blaine pulled back immediately, as if he'd been burnt.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Blaine muttered as he continued to step back slowly.

"Blaine-"

"I'm sorry. I'm such a fuck up. I fuck everything up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Blaine shoved his hands into his hair, gripping tightly and screwing his face up, "Idiot, I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry I ruin everything I jus-"

"Blai-"

"No!" Blaine yelled and jumped backwards, slamming into the locker behind him when Kurt reached a hand out to him, "Don't come near me! I'll hurt you! I'll hurt you just like I did before."

Blaine glanced up to stare wide eyed at Kurt.

"Blaine?" Kurt whispered brokenly when Blaine narrowed his eyes at him.

"I didn't meant it, y'know? All the things I did, the things I said. I never meant to hurt you. I'm really sorry, it's who I am. I'm sorry I'm not enough for you or anyone else. I'm sorry. I pushed you away." Blaine was now staring intently at the floor, as if he just realised the answer to life, "I pushed you away. You made me feel things I'd never felt before. I was scared. I was scared. I'm weak. It's because of you." Blaine glanced up to stare at Kurt again, tears streaming down his face, "You did this to me! Because you made me care! You made me care! I'm not meant to care! When I care I hurt people! Especially you. I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted."

"Blaine, you're scaring me."

"I'm sorry you can't love me the way I love you." Blaine squeezed his eyes shut tightly again, "I'm a stubborn, impatient, childish, possessive, jealous, pointless pain in the ass. I should just die."

"Blaine! Don't say th-"

"Don't say that?" Blaine tilted his head at Kurt, "Why? It's true. That way I'd never hurt anyone and no one would ever hurt me." Blaine groaned and fell to the floor, "I'm sorry I'm not an easy person to be with. I wish I was. Why can't I be normal? I'm sorry I love you, can you forgive me?"

Blaine's head shot up when he heard the door open, Kurt standing in the doorway.

"You're leaving? Don't leave." Blaine cried as he stood up, "Don't leave me!"

"I'm going to get help, Blaine."

"No! Don't want help. I don't want help. No one can help me."

"I'll be right back!"

"Kurt!" Blaine called out, causing Kurt to turn around.

"What?"

"I didn't mean to ruin everything." Blaine whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry Blaine." Kurt sighed, "Now stay there, I'll be right back."

"No! Please don't walk away!" Blaine cried, "I'm so sorry, I am so sorry."

Kurt stood still and just for a moment Blaine thought he was going to stay but then he turned around and walked out of the room, the door slamming behind him.

"And now you're walking away."