Waking Up

Kurt blinked blearily against the harsh sunlight shining in through a gap in the curtains. Closing his eyes, Kurt rolled over to bury his face into someone's chest. He sighed and nuzzled further into the warm heat before pulling back and glancing up into the man's hazel eyes which were watching him with a frown.

"Kurt." The man's voice seemed to echo around his head, "Kurt, wake up. Kurt."

Kurt sat up straight, eyes wide as he looked to the left to find his boyfriend Chandler smiling at him, "Hey, Kurt. I made you breakfast."

Kurt glanced down slowly, only now noticing a black tray with pancakes and coffee balanced on top. He glanced back up to Chandler, forcing a smile onto his face, "Thanks."

"I'll be right back." Chandler grinned before hopping off Kurt's bed and walking out of the room.

Kurt heard the shower start as he leaned back and rested his head against his pillow. Who was the man in his dream? He knew exactly who it was in the back of his mind but he wasn't sure if he wanted to accept the truth that he was still not over the man. Those hazel eyes and the wild, tousled hair were what gave it away. Kurt could tell who it was from a mile away; Blaine.

He had had a dream about Blaine. A dream where he woke up next to Blaine and Blaine had looked at him with complete love and affection. And he liked it- no- loved it

But Kurt was with Chandler now. And Kurt had moved on from Blaine... or so he thought.

Chandler strolled back into their room 10 minutes later, humming softly to himself and settled onto the bed next to him. Kurt vaguely remembered the boy thanking him for waiting instead of eating without him to which Kurt muttered an almost silent 'you're welcome', still completely dazed and confused by his dream.

-_-_-

"God." Blaine groaned rolling over in his bed whilst rubbing his head.

"Mornin' sunshine." A chirpy voice called and Blaine's eyes snapped open.

He sat up quickly, only to regret his actions instantly and fall back down onto his bed when his head started throbbing, covering the blanket up to his neck, shivering slightly as his bare chest warmed up slightly.

"Ooh, yeah. You shouldn't move too fast. Have you never had a hangover?"

"A hangove- why would I have a hangover? Did I- did I drink last night?"

"Ha! Did you drink." The man laughed, "You probably drank enough for the both of us! In fact, you definitely did, seeing as I didn't drink anything'."

Blaine frowned and sat up slowly this time, turning to face the chestnut haired, green eyed man, "Who the hell are you?"

"Name's Sebastian. Sebastian Smythe."

I know this is short but I wanted to leave it there. Especially seeing as I have a terrible headache. I don't seem to be able to make very wise decisions. Like why would I write a new chapter when I have a headache? And why do I normally write things at like 1:00am when I'm tired as hell.

Anyway, I'm just glad to be back on this fic. I know it probably sounds strange but I actually rlly enjoy writing this story. Because everything I post has been written on that day so you're learning everything that's happening pretty much at the same time as me because I have no idea what's going to happen or how this is going to end. As you can tell, I'm not very organised...

^.^