Blaine

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"Leave it, Coop." Blaine rolled his eyes as he walked past his brother and back through the door.

"Leave it? No! I can't leave it. Blaine, i don't think you realise just how serious this is."

"Why don't you tell me how serious it is then?"

"You just outed yourself!" Blaine rolled his eyes, "First your music will go down on the charts, then you'll suddenly start losing fans, you'll sell less albums and make less money. And pretty soon you'll be turning to drugs and drinking every night and sleeping with every fag you see. And then you'll die alone and no one will remember you. You'll only be known as 'that faggy musician who wrecked his life'."

"God, you really are a heartless bitch, aren't you?" Blaine laughed, "You do realise that I'm you brother, right? Your brother. You're not just my manager but we're actually related. Y'know Coop? The world's changed. People have changed. No one cares any more. They've finally understood that you can't choose who you love and that it's okay to be different. I mean, they've made gay marriage legal in every state pretty much. And you're still stuck back here with your fucked up mindset and no emotions at all." Blaine held is hand up when Cooper began to speak, "No. You don't care about me, Coop. You only care about yourself. Did you know that dad died? No. Because you didn't ask how he's doing. All you care about is you. You and nobody else. But, y'know what? I'm sick of it. So, why don't you just do both of us a favour and get out."

Cooper stared at Blaine for moment before he burst out laughing, "You think you can scare me off? Think you can make me love you?"

Blaine's smirk fell from his lips as he shook his head disappointedly, "You couldn't have made it easy, could you?"

Cooper frowned at his brother before two pairs of hands were wrapped around his arms and he was dragged away.

Hey, remember me? I'm that person who used to write this story and actually update. Well, hi! I'm back :)

Sorry, I haven't been updating much. I've just had some personal issues to deal with. But hopefully I'll actually post more now. Yay 😹

^.^