Meet-and-greet (continued)

Blaine was kissing Kurt. Kissing him like his life depended on it. And Kurt was kissing back.

After a few seconds when he was too surprised to move, Kurt finally started to respond, fisting Blaine's shirt and kissing him as if they'd been doing it their whole lives.

The crowd was silent from behind Kurt, just watching their idol kiss another man.

Another man.

Blaine grinned into the kiss, not caring about the possibilities of this outing him, too stuck in the moment to even remember the crowd of his fans.

Kurt leaned forward to get closer while pulling Blaine forward by the collar of his shirt, revelling in the way Blaine moaned into his mouth when he slid one of his hands into the man's back pocket.

And then he pulled away. Grinning at Blaine who was completely disheveled, gaping at Kurt.

"Thanks for that." Kurt winked before turning on his heel and sauntering away, Kate practically skipping next to him.

Blaine continued to stare at the retreating figure, completely frozen.

He reached back into his back pocket to take out his phone, only to find a piece of paper stuck in his phone's case. He flipped it over and noticed a number written on the back of it. Kurt's number.

He traced his fingers over the ink as he glanced up to stare at the crowd who were no longer silent, screaming as if they hadn't just witnessed a 'straight' man kiss another man.

He smiled softly to himself as his two bodyguards dragged him away after finally regaining the ability to move.

His relationship with Kurt wasn't over yet.

Huh. Unexpected? Or did you see this coming all along?