Trust

"Kurt, I think we need to have a serious conversation." Chandler muttered as his boyfriend moved around the kitchen.

"What about?"

"You know what about, Kurt."

"I don't think I do."

Chandler groaned, "About Blaine."

"What about him?"

"About how much time you're spending with him."

"I hardly spend any time with him."

"Well, yesterday-"

"Yesterday was the first time I've seen him in months." Kurt began piling the dirty dishes into a pile.

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe by trusting me?"

"Don't be sarcastic with me, Kurt."

Kurt sighed as he waited for the water in the sink to fill up, "Stop- just stop acting as if you control me. I'm your boyfriend, not your child."

"I know that, Kurt-"

"Well then stop treating me like one."

"Sometimes it seems like that's the only way to get through to you!"

"Maybe you could try just talking to me." Kurt shook his head as he began washing the plates in the soapy water.

"I have tried that. It doesn't work."

"No, you haven't tried. Every time we speak about Blaine you start talking to me as if I don't understand anything or as if you can just tell me what to do."

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do! I just don't feel comfortable with you being around Blaine."

"And why is that?"

Chandler rolled his eyes, "You were there in McKinley, Kurt. And you serenaded him and then proceeded to make out with him in the boys' locker room."

"How the hell do you know about that? We were alone."

"Puck went in there to fetch something." Chandler shrugged, "Everyone was talking about it for weeks, I'm surprised you didn't notice."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me everyone knew?"

"Well I-"

"You were supposed to be my best friend." Kurt pulled the plug out of the sink.

"I was-"

"But you didn't tell me. Best friends would tell each other something like that."

"I don't know why you're getting so worked up over this."

"Because you sit there telling me that you can't trust me to go and see another man, who is only a friend," Kurt turned around to meet Chandler's gaze, "When you had been lying to me for who knows how long."

"I- I was younger back then, immature."

"You still lied to me when I thought you were the person I could trust."

"You still can trust me." Chandler sighed.

"If you don't trust me how can I trust you?"

"I do trust you-"

"No you don't! If you trusted me you wouldn't think something was going on between Blaine and me."

"You have to understand that I've loved you since High school and now that I finally have you, I just really don't want to lose you."

"You don't have me." Kurt rolled his eyes, "No one has me. I don't belong to anyone. I'm a person, Chandler."

"I know that! I just- please don't see him again?"

"You know what?" Kurt started walking towards the kitchen door, Chandler turning to watch him, "I might just go see him right now."

Chandler's eyes widened, "Kurt, wait!"

"I'll be back, don't worry. I don't just walk away from my problems and pretend to be in love with someone else like you."

Chandler's mouth fell open and it stayed that way while he sat alone in the kitchen long after Kurt left.

Disappointing, I know 😬 but here's the thing; I'm on the Easter holidays for 2 weeks now so this can go one of two ways. One way is that I end up posting a lot because i have a lot of time on my hands or the second way is that I'll be too busy to post and end up only posting like once a week. But hopefully it'll be the first option. I'm sorry 😐