Pathetic

Blaine lay next to father's lifeless body on his bedroom floor as he remembered the previous night's events 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, fag." Blaine winced as his door slammed open, "I got something to say to you."

"I hate you. You're a horrible brat. You're a dick. You're not my son. My son wouldn't do this to me. You're a fag. And you don't deserve to live!" The man yelled, his words slurring, "I'm gonna kill you. The world doesn't need you. It's better off without you! Come here, boy."

Blaine fell off of his bed in an attempt to get away from his dad who was stumbling towards him.

"You're gonna get it, fag. You're gonna get everything you deserve. I'm gonna kill you!" The man laughed manically, "You're gonna die! I'm gonna kill my own son! No, not son. You're not my son. My son isn't a fag."

"Dad, please."

"No! I'm not your dad! You're not my so-" Blaine watched in horror as the man tripped over a pile of clothes on the floor that Blaine had forgotten to pack up.

"Dad?" Blaine edged forward when his dad didn't get up.

"You see what you've done? You've ruined everything!" The man was crying as he held his head, "Why are you upside down?"

"Dad?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Blaine sighed raggedly as he glanced over at his dad.

"I'm sorry, dad." Blaine whispered, "I'm sorry I couldn't be normal. I love you but you hate me. I should be the dead one not you."

Blaine knew this was weird. He was talking to a dead person. 

"But I love Kurt. I know it's wrong but I can't choose who I love. Trust me, if I could choose I would choose to not love anyone." Blaine crossed his arms across his bare chest, he was cold but he couldn't find the energy to do much more than talk, "I'm so sorry. It wasn't meant to end like this. Maybe you'll see mom. You loved her, right? Uh, this is pathetic." Blaine groaned and stood up.

He had to get out of here.

"I'm sorry." Blaine whispered sadly before covering his dad's body with his duvet cover.

I think I just broke my laptop keypad... I've literally spent the whole day finishing this fic