Dinner

Melissa walked in through the door, closing it and locking it behind her. She walked through to the living room and stopped in the doorway, noticing the two boys cuddled on the sofa.

Her eyes moved to focus on Blaine. He slept peacefully, his hair falling across his face when he moved to bury his face into Kurt's shoulder. Kurt smiled slightly and shifted closer to Blaine.

She sighed, moving forward to shake Kurt awake. The man's eyes flickered open to look up at her, frowning slightly when he recognized who had woken him.

"Wha-"

"Hey, Kurt. Can you wake Blaine up? I'm guessing you're staying over. But I'm going to start making something for supper."

"Uh, ok." He murmured before rolling back over so his legs fell over Blaine's waist and his face buried into Blaine's chest.

Melissa rolled her eyes before making her way into the kithcen.

Once she was gone, Kurt groaned slightly and lifted his head to look up at Blaine. He lifted his hand to brush the bit of hair that had fallen down to cover Blaine's eyes, smiling when the man opened his eyes, immediately meeting Kurt's gaze and grinning sleepily.

"Hello, sleepy head."

Blaine laughed silently, "Hi."

"We missed the movie."

"I don't know about you; but I don't really care." He muttered, ducking his head down to press a lingering kiss to Kurt's lips.

Kurt hummed against Blaine's lips, tilting his head up to try and get a better angle.

Blaine pulled back with a smile, looking down at Kurt with an overwhelming amount of emotion in his eyes.

"Melissa says we have to get up.

"She's worse than my mom, I swear."

Kurt giggled and Blaine grinned adoringly down at him.

"You're adorable." Blaine smiled when Kurt looked down, blushing.

"You're gorgeous." Kurt smirked when Blaine blushed as well.

"Blaine Devon Anderson you better be up off your ass and in this kitchen before I count to 10 or Kurt can't stay over."

"Coming, mom!" Blaine yelled sarcastically, glaring at Kurt playfully when the boy laughed.

"Come on." Kurt stood up and grabbed Blaine's hand, pulling him up and towards the kitchen.

The pair sat down at the kitchen table, thanking Melissa when she placed their food down on the table.

"I'm not entirely sure why you've made us dinner." Blaine commented as he speared a piece of broccoli and popped it in his mouth.

"I make you dinner every night." Melissa raised an eyebrow, "Trying to impress your boyfriend?"

Blaine blushed and looked down at his place, muttering quietly; "He's not my boyfriend."

"No, sorry, my bad. He's just the guy that you're hopelessly in love with, the guy who you cuddle on the sofa with, the guy who fucks you so good that-" Melissa struggled to hold back the laugh when Kurt choked at her words, "that you're still sore a week later. He's most definitely not your boyfriend."

Blaine and Kurt continued to stare at her with their mouths open as she simply shrugged, apologised once more and began eating again.

Kurt cleared his threat awkwardly, looking back down at his food and beginning to eat again as well, Blaine following shortly after.

No one said much after that. They all ate in silence, trying to think of something, anything, that could clear the tension in the air but no one could come up with anything.

-_-_-_-

Blaine sighed heavily as he sat on the edge of his bed, listening to the sound of his shower running.

He fell backwards onto his bed to stare up at his ceiling just as the sound of the shower stopped. He smiled slightly, waiting for a couple minutes before Kurt entered his room.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"It's fine, don't worry." Blaine grinned, reaching out a hand to pull Kurt towards him.

When Kurt reached him, the man sat on his lap, placing one leg on each side of Blaine. Kurt grinned down at Blaine, cupping his cheeks and leaning down to press a few quick kisses before rolling off, laughing when Blaine pouted.

"We need to sleep, Blaine."

Blaine pouted more, folding his arms.

"You look like a child, Blaine. Come on, come sleep."

"Fine." Blaine huffed, rolling over and lifting the covers up to slide underneath.

Blaine looped his arms around Kurt's waist and pressed his chest to Kurt's back.

"Are we really going to spoon." Kurt laughed.

"Obviously." Blaine scoffed, "I'll even sing you a song."

Kurt hummed happily, snuggling in closer to Blaine and closing his eyes.

"You see, I don't believe in love at first sight
No, I don't believe in spirits of the night
Have me heavily breathing
Holding tight
Now I believe in you and I"

Ok, so I've decided that this is going to be 60 chapters long which means we have 5 chapters left... let's hope I can finish it within that amount of space right?

The tiny bit of song at the end was Addicted by Reuben Gray, my fiancé. We are getting married soon and Darren and Chris are coming. It's going to be a beautiful ceremony. Sorry, I'll stop. And also, I'm not entirely sure that those are the actual lyrics because he just records his songs and posts them on YouTube and some parts aren't very clear but that's what I hear so sorry if that's not the actual words. 🙌