Kurt

Kate couldn't stop shouting and screaming, "Kurt! Kurt! How are you so calm about this?"

Kurt simply rolled his eyes as they finally made it to his car.

"You just kissed Blains Anderson! And then you walked away! Why would you walk away?"

"I gave him my number." Kurt mumbled.

Kate gaped at him, "That's awesome! Now he's gonna call you and then you'll be in love and I'll be able to see him, like, everyday!"

"Can we just not talk about this?"

"Why wouldn't you want to talk about this? You just-" Kurt glared at her and she understood, "Okay, okay I'll stop."

Kurt rolled his eyes away and turned to focus on the road after turning his car's radio on.

Mmm, now I don't want to make this hard
But I don't want to make you stay
Don't wanna be the one who's got to watch you walk away

Kate gasped, "Oh my god, Kurt. I love this song!"

Kurt simply rolled his eyes and moved forwards to turn the volume up louder so he couldn't hear his friend.

I'll need another love affair to hold me down
I need somebody there to be around

Kurt frowned. He knew this voice it sounded like- Kurt groaned. It was Blaine. Blaine was everywhere. It was like Kurt couldn't get away from him. But Kurt couldn't decide whether he liked that or not.

So shut up, shut up
I know what you're saying
And it's breakin' in my heart
I'm tryin' to pick up the pieces
And put 'em back before it falls apart
So I'll wait for an answer

Kurt could hear his friend muttering quietly along to the lyrics next to him.

He couldn't believe the way things turned out. Kurt originally went with Kate with the intentions of waiting outside for the girl, but then Kate sabotaged his plans when she dragged him inside.

I'll need another love affair to hold me down
I need somebody there to be around

He hadn't meant to say anything either. He was just going to stay quiet and hope that Blaine didn't notice it was him. But the words just kind of slipped out of him and before he knew it, his anger had gotten the best of him... Again.

And I don't love you more than anyone my dear
But I need you more than anyone 'round here
And I'd love to say that, say that you love me
But that ain't enough
We tried so hard

And that kiss- God. That kiss was amazing. Kurt had never experienced anything like it. It was so passionate and love-filled but at the same time, desperate and lust-filled. Kurt hadn't been kissed like that since- since that day all those years ago in the McKingley locker room. And that was the same person kissing him. Blaine. It was always Blaine.

So I just got to find
Myself another love affair to hold me down
I need somebody there to be around

Kurt blinked back the tears as a whole new rush of realisation came over him. It was only Blaine. Only Blaine could kiss him like that. Only Blaine could make him feel loved but wanted at the same time. Only Blaine.

Kurt let out a shaky breath as he pulled into Kate's driveway.

I'll need an-n-n-n-nother love affair to hold me down
I need somebody there to be around

"Out you get." Kurt forced a smile onto his face.

"Are you not coming in for a few minutes? I got coffee?" Kate frowned as she stepped out through the door.

"I'm good, thanks."

"Okay." Kate raised an eyebrow.

Kurt glanced over her head when he saw a girl running towards them. Anna. She'd tell him how stupid he was, "And I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell Anna about the kiss. Thanks."

And with that Kurt reached over the passenger seat, slammed the door close and pulled out of the driveway.

Kurt turned his radio on again.

My life is a-

Kurt immediately turned it back off. That was Blaine. Again.

God- he really was everywhere. Kurt groaned as he turned onto his road.

A poster advertising Blaine Anderson's meet-and-greet was still at the top of his road. Kurt laughed out loud, he really was everywhere.

Kurt continued to laugh to himself as he drove down his road. Soon enough his laughter turned into tears and, as he pulled into his driveway, his body had started to shake with the forces of his cries.

Kurt let his head fall forward onto his steering wheel. He jumped back in shock when a loud beep surrounded his car, before laughing quietly to himself when he realised it was just his car horn.

He shook his head sadly as he stepped out of his car and stumbled into his house after fumbling around, trying to get his keys into the lock.

It probably looked like he was drunk. But he wasn't. And Kurt began to wonder why he wasn't.

"Honey, I'm home!" Kurt called out playfully before slamming the door behind him angrily. No one would answer.

He grumbled to himself as he made his way into his kitchen.

An hour later and Kurt was laughing and crying at the same time as he watched all of Blaine's interviews and performances. Tons of beer cans and wine bottles littered the floor and Kurt lay in the middle of it all.

So guys. What do you think is next for these two?

The first song was Another Love Affair by the wonderful Darren Criss.
And the second song was the first four words of I Still Think, again, by the absolutely fabulous Darren Criss

^.^