Star

"Has anyone seen Blaine?"

"Yeah, I saw him- wait." Puck frowned up at Kurt, "Nope. Last time I saw him was two weeks ago, man."

"Exactly. Where the hell is he?"

"'Aybe 'e go' expelled or 'omething." Finn spoke through a mouth full of food.

"First of all; that's disgusting, Finn. Swallow your food before you speak." Kurt sighed, "And second; does no one actually care that Blaine is missing?"

"Well, none of us were really that close with him." Mercedes shrugged.

"So? If Azimo didn't show up to school for two weeks you'd all be freaking out about it."

"Kurt, Azimo transferred schools last week." Rachel raised an eyebrow.

"Oh." Kurt mumbled awkwardly, "Well, you understand what I'm talking about, right?"

"Not really." Tina shook her head.

"Ugh, whatever."

Kurt rolled his eyes before storming out of the cafeteria. He needed to apologise to Blaine.

-_-_-_-

A few days later Burt and Finn were watching the Buckeyes while Kurt flicked through the latest Vogue magazine.

"Dad, have you seen Blaine lately?" Burt startled at the question.

"Not this again." Finn groaned.

"Um, no, buddy. Why? Is he okay?" Burt frowned, ignoring Finn's comment.

"I don't know. He hasn't been at school for the past two weeks."

"Why do you even care, man?" Finn snapped.

"Because, Finn." Kurt bit down on his tongue to stop himself from yelling, "I care about Blaine and I want to know that he's okay."

"Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"No."

"He likes you though."

"Just- just shut up, Finn."

"Well," Burt coughed awkwardly, "I dunno what's goin' on with you two but no, I haven't seen Blaine."

Kurt groaned before jumping off of the small armchair he was curled up in and stomping downstairs angrily.

-_-_-_-

For the whole of the following week Kurt couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong. Or had already gone terribly wrong.

And he couldn't help but feel that Blaine was going to be the victim of this terrible event.

Blaine could be anywhere and Kurt had to find him. If not for Blaine's sake, but for his own.

He was driving himself crazy thinking about where Blaine could be and why he could've left. And he also couldn't stop himself from assuming the absolute worst.

He'd had non-stop nightmares since he'd noticed Blaine's absence. Some of the nightmares were completely ridiculous though, because why would Blaine be eaten by a giant talking guitar? And why would Blaine have fallen through a hole in the ground and ended up on the other side of the world?

But some of them seemed so real that Kurt had woken up sweating and crying. Blaine might've been in a fight and was in hospital. Blaine might've found a new boyfriend and had moved to be with him. Blaine might be so angry with Kurt that he couldn't even bare to look at him, so he'd moved away.

But none of that mattered when he noticed an article in his dad's newspaper about an upcoming star who'd been found in a damp alley in New York.

An upcoming star with 'Wild, curly hair, alluring hazel eyes, a dreamy smile and a seductive masculine voice that was to die for'.

An upcoming star who had a picture on the front cover of his dad's newspaper.

An upcoming star who's picture looked exactly like Blaine.

An upcoming star who was most certainly Blaine.

Ohhhhhhhh PLOT TWIST! OH SNAP! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! OOOOOOOOH! Just when you think you have everything figured out... BOOM! MIND BLOWN!!!! Am I right? Or am I right?

Sorry, I'm getting way too excited. Oops 😂