Free

Blaine drove past McKinley, he drove past the park, he drove past the Lima Bean, he drove past the beach, everywhere he went there was memories of Kurt. Kurt told him to forget. So that's what he was going to do.

Blaine turned on the radio.

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye,
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry,
You float like a feather,
In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special,
You're so fucking special.

Blaine smiled. He smiled a real smile.
Blaine was happy. Blaine was free.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

Blaine sighed at the irony of the song.

He'd thought about the consequences. He'd though about the things he was leaving behind. But then he realised that he didn't have anything to leave behind.

She's running out again,
She's running out...
She run run run run...
Run...

Blaine wound down his window when he stopped at a traffic light and felt the wind blow through his hair. Kurt loved his curls.

He stretched his arms out and sang loudly along to the lyrics.

Whatever makes you happy,
Whatever you want,
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special...

Blaine tapped his hand to the beat on the steering wheel of his dad's car. If anyone asked, Blaine would tell them that his dad had left it for him when he died. And some money.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.

Blaine couldn't agree more. He didn't belong here.

Blaine pulled his car to a stop in an empty parking lot and stepped out.

He stretched his arms out again and laughed loudly as he span around. Not even trying to hide the tears streaming down his face. The rain did that for him.

It was raining heavily but he didn't care. He was free. Finally free.

"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here?" Blaine sang for anyone to hear, "I don't belong here!"

There was no one to tell him what to do, no one to tell him what he's doing wrong and no one to make him feel things he shouldn't be feeling.

Blaine got in his dad's car 20 minutes later and drove away. He didn't know exactly where he was going. But he was getting away from here.

He was alone.

And he loved it.

This song. It makes me feel things, man.

I did the exact same thing as Blaine today. Well, not the driving part because that'd be illegal and I'd probably die. But I took my bike instead. And I literally spent like and hour just jumping around and dancing in the rain and crying. A few people walked passed and looked at me weird but guess what? They didn't know that I was crying thanks to the rain! Either that or they're terrible human beings and didn't care that I was upset. It was awesome. And my clothes are still dripping wet and my mum has no idea why. Lol, she's so confused.

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo and I don't belong here (here being the country that I live in) Me and Blaine have so much in common rn.

The song used was 'Creep' by Radiohead and I think there's something wrong with you if u haven't heard it before.

Here, enjoy these quotes that inspired me to go and dance in the rain which led to me writing this chapter:

Sorry this was a rlly long author's note and most ppl probably didn't read it but oh well

Sorry this was a rlly long author's note and most ppl probably didn't read it but oh well. YOLO :P