PLOT

Title: A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Michaeng)
Genre: High School Romance

It all starts when Son Chaeyoung went to Tokyo, Japan for a vacation with her friends. On a plane, Chaeyoung happened to notices a girl who suddenly mutters the name of some kind of food - Heinz Ketchup to the stewardess. The girl's name is Myoui Mina, she also went to Japan for a vacation along with her friends and she was in the same flight as Chaeyoung's.

As they reached Japan, they went to the hotel, Mina mistook her room number 'room 300' as 'room 308' and she went in to sleep right away. The next day, she was surprised to see that her roommate was someone else, it was Chaeyoung.

From their first meeting, Chaeyoung feels a spark in her heart towards Mina, so from then on she wants to get closer with Mina when they reached back Korea.

Soon enough both begin to deal with blossoming feelings and emotions as well as various colorful complications that arise from within their hearts.

It's just the start of the rollercoaster of love and life where they'll first start as friends until they get closely attached to one another.

In this story, it's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to tell, and most of the time the stories are very heartwarming and sweet. I hope you'll get captivated and hooked by the story.

STAY TUNED!!

- Pengu_Cub