THIRTY-FOUR

"Are you ready to get back out there with the rest of us?" Nova asked as she and Bentleigh walked into the Cullen's residence. The young woman nodded as she let out a sigh.

"You have got no idea. I can't stand these damned things. At first, it wasn't that bad but as the night went on, the bandage got so much worse." Bentleigh responded making Nova let out a laugh.

They walked upstairs to the second level of the house and were met by Rose and Dr. Cullen. Rose greeted Bentleigh with a hug and gave Nova a small nod of the head. The two of them weren't on very friendly terms at the moment because while at training the other day, Nova had gotten a little too rough with Emmet and about tore off his arm. Well, Rose didn't like that and tried to attack Nova for it causing  Embry to jump in. All in all, some of the more friendly wolves aren't so friendly with the Cullen's right at the moment.

Because she wasn't allowed at the training session the day before with the packs and the Cullen's, she missed it. But she's stayed with Emily and helped her with the house, cooking, and little Tarek. Emily ended up finding out about Seth and Bentleigh by accident after the younger girl let it slip but Emily knew that Seth wasn't her first.

Hell, Bentleigh even told Seth. But he understood that she was also only with one other person before him and that one person was Nathaniel, and they were together for almost four years. When Emily found out, Bentleigh thought she would yell at her, instead she squealed and danced around her kitchen and dining room.

While she was dancing around Sam and Seth walked into the room giving the two girls questioning looks. Bentleigh just shrugged and blamed it on Emily being weird or the hormones from being pregnant. Just to have Emily slap her arm in protest but didn't say the real reason she was freaking out.

"Well you two can follow me to my study and I can get that checked out for you." Dr. Cullen said making Bentleigh let out a grateful sigh.

After about twenty minutes or so, all of the adhesive strips were removed and there were a couple of small scars left over. Thanking Carlisle, Nova and Bentleigh walk downstairs and out the door going to her car. Before they could get in the car to leave Renesmee ran out of the house at human speed and wrapped Bentleigh in a tight hug.

"Hi Bentleigh, hi Nova. I didn't hear you come in!" Ness says happily pulling away from the younger Call sibling and going to hug Nova.

"Uh, yeah, we were actually on our way out. Maybe I can get Seth to come out here with me tomorrow after patrol and we can kidnap you and Jake and go to the beach or something?" Bentleigh said making the little girls eyes grow wide.

"Really?" She asked making Bentleigh nod. She turned towards Nova with a questioning expression. "Are you and Embry going to come too?" She asks Nova with wide eyes.

"Dunno kiddo, maybe we'll surprise you or something?" Nova said as Ness hugged her again before walking over to Bentleigh wrapping her little arms around her.

"Well, I won't keep you girls. See you tomorrow probably," She said as she started walking towards the house. "Love you, Leigh, love you Nov." She called turning towards the two of us.

"Love you too, Ness." They called back in unison before getting in the car.

They sat in silence as Nova started to drive down the road. Finally, Nove spoke up. And what she said, Bentleigh surely was not expecting. "There's something you need to know," She started making Bentleigh look over at her. "I'm pregnant. And your the only one who knows. Meaning I haven't told type brother."

"Is that why you were so quick to staying that you were okay with staying at Billy's? Is because your expecting one of your own child?" Bentleigh asked her making Nova nod her head as she glances over at her friend to see Bentleigh's reaction.