ONE

"Come on you can do it, Leigh. I'll even jump with you." Quil encouraged his best friend.

At the moment, she was out with her brother Embry and their friends Paul, Quil, Jared, Collin, Brady, and Sam cliff diving. Standing at the top of said cliff, she contemplated whether or not it was safe enough for her to jump.

"So, if I die I'm blaming you?" Bentleigh asked causing him to shrug his shoulders.

"If that's what'll let you sleep at night. Come on Call, we'll do it together." He says taking her hand in his. She sucked in a deep breath before letting it escape her lungs.

"Good thing we're best friends or I would've killed you years ago," Bentleigh reply adjusting his hand in hers.

They walked over to the edge and she looked over down to the water, feeling her heart drop. All of the boys except for Sam were now in the water looking up at them.

"Woohoo! Go Bentleigh!" They shouted making her laugh lightly down at all of them.

"One... two... three..." Once Quil said three they went flying over the edge into the water. Bentleigh struggled swimming back to the top, but with the help from Paul, she resurfaced.

"That was awesome, let's do it again!" She beamed.

"And to think you were scared. Another time though, we gotta get to Jake's for the bonfire." Paul says and they swam to shore where the boys were changing into dry hoodies.

Looking through her bag, she searched for her shirt and jean shorts when something was pushed in her face. Glancing up, she sees Quil holding her clothes and a zip up hoodie of his.

"Grazie Mille Quills," she says, taking the clothes and walking to huge rocks, changing behind them. She put the jacket Quil gave her on, zipping it up. Walking back over and picking up her bag, Bentleigh noticed Quil still waiting on her.

"Hurry or we'll have to walk to the Black's house," Quil says walking over to Jared's car.

Everyone else left in Sam's truck. She sat up front with Jared as he drove to the Black's.

When they pull up, she saw Leah with her mom and that Jake wasn't there. They all climb out and Jared tossed her the keys as he went over to Kim. She put her bag in the trunk, closing the hatch as Leah walks over with, who Bentleigh was guessing, Leah's brother Seth, who she only knew through stories told to her by Leah.

Leah greeted the younger Call sibling with a smile. "Bentleigh, this is my kid brother Seth. Seth this is Bentleigh, Embry's kid sister." Leah introduced them to one another. He stuck his hand out as he smiled ear-to-ear.

"Nice to meet you, I've heard lots about you." He says, his smile plastered on his face. She shook his hand.

"And you as well."

From the corner of her eye, she saw Embry watching them closely. He stood with Paul and Quil to the side of the huge group of people. Ah hell. Here comes the long lecture about boys again.

"I'm going to go talk to mom," Leah says. "Have fun." She adds winking at Bentleigh with an evil smirk walking away.

"Knew she was going to do that." Seth chuckled softly, showing off his dimples.

"How's that?" She question, as they walked over to a log around the large fire pit in the middle of the crowd.

"She introduces me to a pretty girl and makes an excuse to walk away." He laughs, all before realizing what he said, getting a light pink blush on his cheeks. "I didn't mean that, I mean your beautiful don't get me wrong. Shit." He looked at his feet, the blush on his face growing deeper making Bentleigh smile at his flustered self.