THIRTEEN

"Guys, breakfast. Come and get it." Bentleigh shouts to the group still laying around in her living room. She heard the door open, knowing it was either Embry, Nova, or Brady.

Grabbing a plate of eggs, she turned to make her way to the dining room when her vision clouded as a picture blurred Bentleigh's vision and had replaced her line of sight. Not being able to control her actions, she dropped the plate of eggs in her hands. She could hear the plate hit the floor and shatter into pieces.

She could make out two caskets sitting side by side in front of rows of pews. Embry was sitting beside Nova and Seth was beside Bentleigh up in the front row. On the other side of the aisle, she could see my stepmom Jess' eldest son Garrett and her youngest Parker both glaring up at the wooden boxes. Her vision shifted once more, this one being Nova, Garrett, and herself having an argument about something.

She noticed something off about Garrett. His once sea foam blue green eyes had lost its mesmerizing color and was replaced with a crimson blood red. He lunged at her but was knocked out of the way by two wolves before being torn to into pieces by their mighty jaws. The two giant wolves stood tall over what little was let of Garrett.

They looked at each other giving one another a nodding gesture. She could see the dark gray coat of Nova and another female wolf as well that was a pure black in the fur with a white strip on its chest. They let out their wolf sighs and ran off into the woods.

Bentleigh's vision came through she saw she was no longer in the dining room but in the kitchen, on the countertop with everyone but her brother and Nova crowded around her. Their secret, would be known by people if that was out in the open like who her vision showed. Which is going to be an extremely bad thing.

The boys and Leah started questioning her all at once trying to see what happened and if she was okay. She couldn't comprehend what was going on around her as she felt lightheaded by so much going on around her.

"Stop, guys you need to back up. Let her breathe." She heard Seth say as he stood beside her. She felt a wave of comfort wash over her as she hid her face into his shoulder.

"What'd you see?" Seth asked Bentleigh as she sensed everyone step back away from her a bit.

Explaining everything to everyone, from what happened to her dad and stepmom, her mother not returning this time for good, to her vision just now. They all looked as if they were going to cry themselves due to the sappy short story. Now of course they all had questions but she didn't have any answers to the just yet. She swept up the shattered glass plate and eggs that spread across the dining room floor.

After Bentleigh was done picking up the mess, she went up to her room to change and found Embry and Nova laughing about something as they sat on the floor against her bed. They noticed Bentleigh walk in the room and moved away from each other. She smirked at the two quickly, before picking out her outfit and going into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

She changed her clothes and threw her hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head allowing it fall sloppily. After applying a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, she walked back in her room seeing something shr didn't think she'd see for a long while.

There still sitting on her floor against the bed were Embry and Nova making out. Grabbing her phone from the bathroom sink and ran out of the room and down the stairs. She slowed her pace walking into the kitchen getting a water bottle from the fridge going to the living room with everyone. Bentleigh sat down without a word or looking at any of them. Feeling them giving her puzzled looks, she got up grabbing her bag and leaving the house calling Paul and Seth. They followed after her and they get in her car driving to Paul's.