THIRTY

Everyone down in the living room, talking and hanging out before the boys suggested they should all go to the beach. The group agreed before nearly everyone went to the Call/Clearwater house to grab some of their clothes. When they arrived back at the house, everyone went up to their rooms to get what they needed before going back outside to Embry's truck. Putting their things in the cab of the truck, everyone but Seth phased and ran out to Main Beach.

"You can go with them you know, I don't need that much protection anymore." Bentleigh said as the two of them walked to the truck.

"I know that, but I didn't want to go with the boys and my sister. You are much more fun to hang out with then they are." He smiled as they got in, him sitting in the driver's seat with Bentleigh next to him in the middle.

"Well, now your just saying that because you have too." She scoffed jokingly making Seth laugh.

"That is so not true and you know it." Seth exclaimed.

"Sure it isn't." Bentleigh laughed causing him to glance over at her with a playful stern look.

He shook his head before turning his attention back to the road. As he drove to the beach, Bentleigh laid her head against his shoulder as he took her hand in his. Bentleigh let out a content sigh, knowing life doesn't get better than driving out to Main Beach with her favorite guy to meet up with the rest of her favorite people.

Getting to the beach, Seth and Bentleigh got out of the truck grabbing everyone's things and a blanket from the bed of the truck when someone jumped on Bentleigh's back making her let out a squeal.

Whoever it was let out a laugh as she looked back at them. Seeing her brother, Bentleigh bent down, pulling Embry over her shoulder letting him fall flat on his face. Embry groaned making Bentleigh let out a laugh as Seth walked around the truck to see what was going on. Seeing Embry on the ground holding onto his face as he groaned in pain, Seth began to laugh lightly as he shook his head.

Without him even asking about things he hadn't seen, Seth waved it off as he walked over to Bentleigh wrapping an arm around her shoulders. They made their way from Embry who was still on the ground groaning in pain, walking towards the group playing soccer on the shore.

Seeing Emily sitting on the rocks, Bentleigh took the bags from Seth and walked over to Emily. She smiled when she saw Bentleigh and waved at her. "Hey Leigh. What took you guys so long?"

"What are you talking about? From my new house, it takes twenty minutes when it used to take ten." Bentleigh chuckled sitting everything down in the sand.

Emily stood up and helped Bentleigh lay the blanket out and place everything out as Embry finally walked up to them with a scowl on his face. Emily saw the glare he was giving his sister and glanced at the girl.

Bentleigh smiled up at her brother brightly like she had done nothing wrong. Bentleigh stood up and took off running around the beach with Embry chasing after her. After about twenty or thirty minutes Sam and Paul caught Embry as Quil caught Bentleigh, holding the two away from one another as Embry tried jumping out of the boy's' grip.

"I'm going to kick your ass when they let me go." Embry hissed.

"Highly doubt that, but okay. You can try. I'd love to see that." Bentleigh said laughing at him.

Paul and Quil exchanged a look between one another before looking over at Sam, who nodded. The three of them all had the same thought and Bentleigh realized that. All at once, the three of them let the Call siblings go, allowing Embry to charge Bentleigh once again. Letting out a small screech sound, she took off running making a beeline into the trees.