EIGHTEEN

When Bentleigh turned around to walk back into the house, she noticed that Nova showed up at the house. With the boys gone, she walked around the house to the front door and saw Embry's car sitting in the driveway. Nova walked around with Bentleigh as they started talking about what the guys were going to do with Garrett if and when they catch him. Neither one of them could think of a way that this was going to go okay for the slightly older man.

None of the boys came back until a few hours later showing up with Embry beside them. They all greeted Bentleigh and Nova as by this point Charlotte and Parker had gone to sleep already. When they walked in the room quietly trying not to wake anybody, Nova and Bentleigh were sat on the couch talking, trying to keep themselves awake until everyone got back. Looking up at the five of them, the girls both smiled as they gave them a look.

"You didn't have to wait up for us, you know that right?" Questioned Paul as they walked over to the couch and sat down.

Either on the armchairs or on the floor in front of the couch. The girls both nodded as Seth and Embry sat beside them. Leaning into Seth's side Bentleigh felt nothing but comfort, which made her even more tired as she tried to stay awake.

"What happened with Garrett?" Nova asked them as she yawned.

"Seth and Embry caught up to him after Embry cut him off. We actually ran back down into the states and into Washington. Instead of chasing him through there, we called Sam. They took care of it but they were informed not to hurt him. But when we turned back I don't know if they really did or not." Quil explained to the two of them before laughing over in Nova's direction.

Looking over at her Bentleigh could see she had fallen asleep on Embry and he wasn't that far from going to sleep himself.

"Do you guys just want to stay here for the night. There are four more spare rooms if you'd like." Bentleigh offered to the boys.

They all nodded and stood up walking upstairs, going to the unoccupied rooms. She looked to Seth who had been quiet the whole time and saw he had fallen asleep. As she turned in his grip, he tightened his arm that was around her waist.

Placing her lips lightly against his, she kissed him  as he reacted kissing her back. He smiled into the kiss as he pulled her closer to him. Pulling away he rested his forehead on hers as he was still smiling at Bentleigh. "That won't ever get old." He breathed out, she chuckled pulling away from him.

"Come on, let's go get some sleep because I'm not going to be able to tomorrow with so much stress," she says standing up standing in front of Nova and Embry. "Guys go to a spare room. Neither of you is driving tonight." She patted Embry's foot on the coffee table.

Embry woke up but Nova was out for the night. Bentleigh and Seth watched as he stood up careful that Nova didn't hit her head before he turned around and carried her up to the last open room for the night. Turning towards Seth, Bentleigh held out a hand which he took and pulled him up to his feet. He smiled tiredly at her kissing my forehead as they walked up the stairs to their room.

After the funeral, Jared, Paul, and Quil are going back to La Push while the other four stayed here for a few more days before driving back home. She didn't know how she was going to handle not having the boys here with them because they lightens up every bad thing by doing something stupid or getting into some type of trouble while they're all together as a group.

Once in the room, she grabbed some clothes and walk to the bathroom to change. When she looked in the mirror Bentleigh noticed she grabbed one of Seth's black tees. Not bothering to change, she walked out of the bathroom putting her clothes in her suitcase before climbing in bed where Seth was already laying down.