SIXTEEN

Hours later they laid in Bentleigh's bed, her head on his chest and his hand brushing through her hair. He helped her pack the rest of her things so that she could move once she came home from their trip. Bentleigh had been stressing herself out about her talk with Garrett. She also called Nova and they talked about what they should do before then and Nova suggested it'd be best if they stay around Embry and Seth before talking to Garrett.

Embry's flight was in a couple of hours and the two were currently waiting for Nova and Embry to tell them what they were gonna do before Nova, Leigh, and Seth took him to the airport.

Someone knocked on the door while they laid there, Bentleigh mindlessly playing with Seth's fingers. She got up going over to the door and opened it. Seth could see Nova's dark brown hair that stopped to her mid back from his spot on Bentleigh's bed and rolled over, burying his face into one of her pillows.

After a few more words exchanged between the two, the door shut and someone laid beside him once again. Removing his face from the pillow, he found Bentleigh laying there with her eyes closed tightly shut. Pulling her into his side, he buried his face into the crook of her neck. She turned in his grip making him glance at her.

"Nova is going to Vancouver with Embry. Can't say that I'm surprised though." She mumbles, wrapping an arm around Seth's torso, covering her face in his chest.

He let out a chuckled sigh as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. After about half an hour later, there was another knock on her bedroom door. Seth heard her let out another sigh before standing up once again to see who it was. Walking back to the bed after closing the door she sat on the side putting her shoes on and turning towards Seth.

He felt her poke his side with her cold fingers causing him to flinch under her touch. He opened an eye, looking up at her making her look down at him with a persuasive innocent smile. "Your hands are freezing cold." He chuckled at her.

He watched as she smiled once more and shrugged her shoulders.b"Sorry, but we are needed to take a couple to the airport. So come on, get up." She says taking a pillow from the bed and hitting him lightly with it. Seth chuckled once more causing her to smile again.

"Okay, if I really have to get up I will. But, just know I hate getting out of bed." He informed her, she nodded her head in an agreement.

He stood up going to the spare room where Jared keeps extra clothes and grabbed one of his shirts and another pair of shorts before going to the bathroom and changing quickly. Walking back to the room, he found Bentleigh setting more of her things into a cardboard box. Chuckling at the sight of her still packing, she turned around giving him a small smile.

"Are you ready to go?" Seth questioned as he walked over to her.

Nodding she grabbed a suitcase she had packed for Nova that had some of the clothes from Nova's past visits when they had gone shopping at Port Angeles. Going downstairs, they found Embry and Nova sitting across from Quil and Sam. Looking at Embry, Seth gave him a confused look. He avoided eye contact with him and turned his gaze to the ground. Seth glanced at Bentleigh who shrugged before they turned their attention to Sam.

"Hi Sam, how can we help you?" Asked Bentleigh as Sam and Quil stood up at the sound of her voice, turning to her she walked over to them giving them both a tight hug.

"Something's come up and I need you to go to Vancouver today. This cannot wait much longer." Sam says looking up at Seth as he was still half way up the stairs.

"Why today? What's going on that we need to leave today?" He voiced, glancing between the three boys.

"Just something. The girls need to go. They don't have enough training and we can't afford to lose them. I've bought your tickets. All you need to do is be there. Can you do that for me?" Quil asked knowing Seth couldn't say no to someone older from one of the packs.