Daughter of Lightning

Start from the beginning

"It's sure as hell not you!" 

Then both ran to each other once again,ready for another attack. 

Narumi's POV;

She was far too weak to do anything.. She had no chakra left in her body and no energy whatsoever. Erai had stripped her from that chakra when Mikoto killed Elithea. 

Which was amazing.. Elithea had possessed Narumi for so many years,and within just five minutes Mikoto had killed her and five of her best men,not to mention she killed five of Lord Erai's best soldiers. 

Narumi was so proud of her daughter,but so worried. Last time Narumi saw her little girl was when she tried helping Mikoto to stop the amaterasu,and she had been lucky that she could break through the Block of death. 

And Kurama and her were like a surviving team.. Kurama truly had helped her with all the jutsu he could ever provide her. Jutsu that Narumi once had created,but that Mikoto had made even more powerful. 

"Erai!" Mikoto roared as they fought. She was faster than ever,faster than Narumi herself and by far faster than a Raikage would be. 

Mikoto had used so many jutsu's that were unbelievable,and it was weird that she even had any chakra left. But then again,Mikoto had the rinnegan and the chakra of five bloodlines; Uchiha,Uzumaki,Senju,Hyuga,Namikaze. 

"You're as useless as anyone would be!" Erai suddenly said,and this was where Erai probably would unleash his personal powers over her. 

As a Lord of Death he has the ability to change someone's mood into hatred and sadness,however,it takes an amount of his power to change someone's mood just like that... Especially Mikoto with a such high level chakra. 

Mikoto got a punch in his face,but he punched her back twice,making her fly back. It made Narumi want to move and run,but all she could really do was watch... She could literally not do anything else. 

"You're a disappointment to everyone! Falling for two guys,disobeying your father and letting your friends down!" 

"You're wrong!" Mikoto roared as she got up ,trying to get a punch through,but failed drastically. 

"Am I?!" 

Almost thirty minutes passed by,and Mikoto was no longer in Kyuubi mode nor sage mode,and the rinnegan had changed into a sharingan. 

With every minute,she'd gotten weaker and weaker. Not only because they'd fought for almost two hours now and have given it their all and used all kinds of jutsu's,but because his affect was now taking her. 

Narumi felt her eyes watering as she looked at her daughter whom was bleeding from her head and her mouth. 

Narumi knew that if she didn't find a way to stop this...her daughter would die. 

Forever. 

Shikadai's POV;

"Shikadai!" Akira came running towards him. She was a true beauty,of course... Probably the villages greatest beauty,but she had the kind of beauty that was ideal. 

Honestly,he didn't actually love Akira. He really didn't...But he felt bad for her since she really liked him. He felt a little obligated to be with her,even though he didn't have to pay attention to her. He just had to be with her. 

That was pretty much enough to put a smile on her face. 

"Oh. Hi." 

"I haven't seen you in such a long time-"