Yoshito Ari

Hello!!

I apologize for not updating in the past few weeks. I've had a bad case of writer's block as well as a lot of traveling. Nevertheless, the schedule will continue and I will likely finish this by the end of August. Thank you for reading this so far. I will immediately start editing once I finish this story.

"Police just arrested Ari Yoshito, the beleived murderer of Sonya Abromsky. Ari worked previously under tech millionaire and son of Senator Ye Sha, Ranmaru Shirou, as a bodyguard. He is being questioned as we speak in the Tokyo Police Station...."

"That was pretty fast."

"Yes." Matteo cocked his head at Lotte.

"You're going to wait?" Lotte nodded.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow. "You want to break him."

"Exactly." A picture appeared on the screen. Yoshito Ari stared glumly at the camera, narrow eyes in slits.

"He doesn't look like a henchmen. He looks more like your dad than a creep." Lotte stifled a laugh as she turned to Matteo. He smiled, taking her hand. Lotte scooted closer to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Are we friends?"

"I hope not." Matteo gulped. "I like you."

"Lovebirds!" Lotte jolted, head gyrating off his firm shoulder. Matteo turned.

Shirou grinned, taking a seat across from them.

"Ooh. Was something about to happen?"

"Hello, Shirou."

"No? Okay, I didn't want to ruin a moment."

We would have had one if you didn't come in.

Lotte forced a smile.

"How did you find us?"

"I'm rich."

"Stalkers?"

"I like to call them bodyguards." Shirou glanced at the screen, slowly fingering his short beard. "Poor Ari. I shouldn't have asked for him to drive.."

"Did you think your father's threat was real?" Shirou raised his eyebrows.

"My parents were messed up. Like most politicians."

"Why are you so upfront about this?"

"They're dead."

"Is it not rude to insult the deceased?"

"I don't care. They were a pain in the ass when they were around."

"How?" Shirou smiled.

"The way all bad parents are," he replied. "How are the Moors holding up?"

"Jason's hiding in Canada and Blaire is in a depressed mood."

"How nice. Has Sonya been given a burial yet?"

"No. The body has been kept for autopsy purposes."

"Hmm. Well, you might want to interview her mother."