Blaire

Hello!

I have finally started the arduous process of rewriting. I hope you guys will like this as much as I do. :)

                                                                                            *********************

The water pulled her in, it's warm mass comfortably sloshing against her scalp and body. Her clear gray eyes stared up at the drifting clouds. Her body slowly sank. A thin sheen of water covered her face, light reflecting off of it. Her heartbeat started to thud as her throat tightened, trying to hold the last few moments of air. Blaire smiled as her glassy eyes blankly stared at the blue sky.

Strong hands suddenly lifted her up. Blaire blinked at the handsome man holding her. His panicked eyes searched her face as darkness buried her under.

^^^^^

Darkness shrouded the tall, well built woman. Sh3 learned against a pillar in a deceptively simple pose. A gun was  secure in one hand. Her other hand was casually running fingers over the cold, bumpy surface of ammunition.

Ding!

She frowned as the metal elevator rose up. She glanced at the clock. Midnight. Jason Moor did not come until two in the morning. Unless....

The woman's lip curled as she unconsciously tensed. He had brought three women so far, bodies barely covered by a short skirt or dress. She hid behind the pillar as the elevator doors rolled open.

Measured steps. Slow and patient, predator like. She grimaced. The lights came on. Then turned off. Sonya frowned, looking up. She sneaked a glance around the pillar.

A boot kicked her nose. She stumbled back as a punch buried itself into her stomach. She let out a sound. She dropped her gun, unsheathing her knife. The attacker (she was quite sure it was a man) rammed her into a wall. She smiled as she plunged the weapon into his side. He let out a choked scream, pulling out a gun. Sonya's smile dropped. She knocked his feet out from under him. The gun skittered into the dark.

She straddled him, hands around his neck. His breath came in choked puffs as she squeezed. She frowned at his struggling figure.

Who is he? Where's-

Bang!

The woman fell to the ground, excruciating pain spreading down from her chest. Her eyes closed as the man aimed a kick at her head.