Unknown

Hello! Okay, so I was experiencing writing block, which is why I did not update last week. But don't worry! I will update very soon with another chapter. I hope you guys like this and don't forget to comment and vote! :)

*The picture above is Lotte.*

Blaire blinked dazedly. A headache pounded in her head from the wine she had last night. The pretty lady across from her was frowning. Lotte....Detective Lotte.

"Mrs. Moor?" Blaire nodded. The lights seared into her eyes. Blairs wondered if her hair looked alright and not the tangled mess last night.

"Yes?" She asked. A distinctly uncomfortable look flashed in the agent's eyes.

"Do you think you can answer the questions?" Blaire took a breath of cold air.

"Y-yes." The detective flicked her eyes to the two-way mirror. Blaire felt her stomach curdle. Jason had nothing to do with it, she was sure. She was with him that night. Lotte drilled her stare into Blaire.

"I'll start with a few simple questions. Are you aware of the events occurring in this case?"

"Yes."

"Do you think your husband was, in any way, involved with this?"

"No."

"Did you have any previous interactions with Ms. Abromsky?" Blaire paused.

"I don't know. I would need a picture of her before....." Lotte nodded. She took a picture out of a file folder, sliding it across the table. Blaire picked it up.

"This was her four years ago."

A young woman with blue eyes smiled in the photo, blonde hair framing a heart shaped face. A large fur hat sat on her head as she posed in front of the Kremlin.

"I saw her at my wedding-"

"When was that?"

"May 3, 2013."

"Did you ever talk with her?" Blaire shook her head.

"No. But....." Blaire hesitated. Lotte raised her eyebrows.

"But?" Blaire gulped.

"But...." Her voice faded to silence as Blaire stared at the photo. Lotte sighed. Blaire wanted to curl into a ball and cry. She could already feel her eyes welling with tears. She didn't want to be here. It reminded her too much of... No. She dug her nails into her knees. She could do this.

Detective Lotte didn't notice.

"Mrs. Moor, I strongly suggest you cooperate. The longer you hesitate and withold or give false information, the more likely we will not know who killed Ms. Abromsky. And why she was there. And why there was a note in her hands addressed to your spouse inquiring about you-"

"She talked with Jason. She walked up to Jason and started talking. Jason looked really upset. After a while, I started walking to them, but some of the other guests wanted to talk with me."

"Who were they?"

"Jason's friends. They were really tall and sturdy looking. Maybe some of his military friends?" Lotte frowned.