14 || Flashing Lights

(Your POV)

     Red and blue.

     That's all that could be seen in your line of sight, it felt like it was being burned into your eyes.

     The flashing lights kept coming at you and you could hear faint voices in the distance.

     What was going on?...

     "How did I get here?"

     You were just at your house, so where could you have gone? You didn't have the slightest clue.

     But your body felt like you couldn't move a muscle. Even when you tried your hardest.

     Suddenly, a man in what appeared to be a police officer uniform walked up to you. He seemed to be trying to talk to you, he was making eye contact and was moving his mouth.

     But you couldn't hear anything over what sounded like sirens.

     Another man moved towards you, but in a paramedic uniform. He also tried speaking to you, but you didn't respond.

     Everything appeared so surreal. As if you weren't even in the body of the person's eyes you were looking through.

     You couldn't move, speak or hear basically anything. Only sit and watch.

     The paramedic grabbed your face and for some unknown reason, grabbed a light and opened your eyelids further, proceeding to shine the light in your eye.

     "Miss?"

     ...Who was saying that?

     "Miss."

     ...You could finally hear something other than a siren.

     "(L/N) (F/N)! Can you hear me?!"

————-

     Almost like an instant. You flew up from your position in bed and started to gasp for air.

     What had just happened?

     Looking at your alarm clock, the time read around four in the morning.

     Letting out a sigh of relief, you pulled your legs up to your chest and laid your head on your knees.

     "So it was just a dream then?... Why did that feel so real?..."

     You couldn't find a logical answer for what you had just experienced. It just seemed way too vivid to forget or even try to understand. It was like you were there, but you weren't either.

     "Why would I even have a dream like that? Holy shit. Was that like an accident or something?"

     To be honest, you wouldn't have been surprised if that was real, you had managed to go to another world. So anything could be possible.