11 || Meeting The Manager

(Your POV)

     As time had passed, you all had finally decided to head back to your rightful classrooms. As you all had started to make your way to them, Tanaka had allowed himself to trail behind from the group.

     As soon as Nishinoya and you had gotten to the second floor, You told Nishinoya "bye" and were about to leave because you didn't see Tanaka anywhere in sight. But as soon as you were about to make your way down the stairs, you were tapped on the shoulder.

     "H-hey, um, (L/N)-san, I have a question for you..."

     You heard a voice stutter and then looked back to see that it was Tanaka. Being confused by the sudden interaction, you hesitated, but then nodded anyways.

     "Okay, so, Noya had told me that you gave him your number. Is that true?"

     He questioned quietly. It took you a second to actually take in what he had said. Honestly, you hadn't expected anything more from Nishinoya. You started to giggle as Tanaka stood and watched. After you had stopped, you proceeded to answer his question

     "Nishinoya had put his number in my phone without telling me. I didn't even notice until he had told me to check my contacts. In other words, he gave me his number without my consent."

     Tanaka nodded and then smirked, "I knew a girl wouldn't give him their number willingly! But wait, do you actually message him?"

     You giggled and then slowly nodded, because you had in fact texted him. Tanaka nodded and then sighed, "Ah, Okay. Well I should get to class then. It was nice meeting you, I'll see you at practice!"

     You watched him walk off and then you turned you head and made your way down the stairs back on your original route to the classroom.

     As you were making your way back to class, you had over heard some students talking to each other.

     "Hey guys, what are you doing over the weekend? We should totally go to karaoke!"

     Something had finally clicked in your head. You had completely forgotten that tomorrow was Saturday and that you wouldn't have to go to school for two days.

     "What would I do? I don't really have anything to do now that I think about it..."

     You made your way into the classroom and sat down in your desk. As you had waited for the bell to ring, you contemplated on what you were going to do over the weekend.

     Well I already know that none of the boys will be available over the weekend, they will be too busy with practicing. Hmm... Should I ask Yachi if she'd like to do something? Hopefully she wouldn't turn me down... Yeah I probably should.

     You turned your head to see if Yachi was in her desk, thankfully, she was. Getting up from the desk, you walked calmly towards her.

     She turned her head and smiled at you when she noticed your presence, "Hi (L/N)-san, what do you need?"

     You smiled back at her, being glad that she didn't seem as awkward as she had been when you both had first started talking to one another not that long ago.

     "I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? I have nothing planned and I don't feel like being by myself for two whole days. We could do something fun?"

     You offered hopefully, Yachi listening to your question intently.

     "Honesty I don't think I have anything planned, maybe just some studying. So yeah! That sounds super fun! What are we going to be doing?"

     She questioned you happily and you shrugged, "We can discuss this over text or the phone later, class is about to start so I should go back to my desk. But I can guarantee that it will be fun and I hopefully won't bore you!"

     You shuffled back to your desk and smiled to yourself. But quickly your mind turned back to the previous thing that you would have to deal with now, aside from hanging out with Yachi.

     Going to the boys volleyball club practice after classes were finished.

     This would mean that you would get to meet them properly and maybe befriend them if you were lucky. Some of them already knew you had existed, but you hoped they wouldn't try to point out anything bad or embarrass you.

     What if no one ends up liking me for some reason and I make a fool out of myself? I'm already friends with Nishinoya and somewhat Tanaka, but that's besides the point...

     The bell rang indicating for classes to resume from lunch. You pulled out what ever book was needed from your desk, plus a pencil and eraser. As you waited for sensei to make it to the classroom, you zoned out into your thoughts and awaited the end of the school day.

——————

     The school bell rang and you sighed softly as you packed your things back into your desk and some into your bag.

     Now that I think about it, am I just supposed to go to the gym or is Nishinoya and/or Tanaka coming to pick me up from class?...

     You hadn't received any texts from Noya so you had just assumed to go to the gym by yourself. Before you were about to leave, your sensei had called you over to him.

     "Miss (L/N), could you stay back and deliver these papers to the teacher's lounge for me? This need to be filed as soon as possible."

     He questioned sternly, knowing that you couldn't deny and ignore a teachers request, you agreed to the job and then he handed you the papers. You bowed and then walked out of the classroom, making your way to the teacher's lounge.

     When you got to teacher's lounge, you didn't know where you were or who you were supposed to give the papers to. So you had to ask the teachers that were in the room for help until eventually one teacher took them and thanked you.

     Once you had gotten back to your room and grabbed your bag, almost thirty minutes had passed and you hadn't even gotten to their practice yet. You sighed and started to make your way towards the gym, whipping out your phone from your bag to play on.

     As soon as you had made it to the gym, the sounds of the screeching from the souls of the boys shoes could be heard from down in the schools corridors. You slowly made your way up to the door and peeked you head inside.

     Nobody noticed you immediately, but then Kiyoko turned her head to the door and spotted you. She quickly made her way to the door and started up a conversation.

     "Hi, do you need something?"

     "Um, Nishinoya-Senpai asked me to come watch the boys volleyball practice after school. I had to run some papers for my Sensei to the teachers lounge before this though, so I'm a little late..."

     You spoke as calmly as you could to her, having just met her even though you've known about her for a long time.

     She smiled and then laughed a little, "There's no need to be shy, but is that idiot giving you any trouble? Please come to me if he is. I'm Kiyoko by the way. What's your name?"

     You smiled from her niceness and then giggled, "I'm (L/N), (F/N), and no he isn't surprisingly, he's very hyper though."

     She laughed once again at your comment and nodded, "Okay good, well you can come stand by me whilst they practice some drills. But I'll warn you, you may have to block your face a few times."