23 || The Manga Store

(Your POV)

     "(F/N)-chan, why are you making me become a manager?"

     You had brought Yachi over to your house after practice for a while, since it was a Friday and you didn't have school the next day.

     "Because I know you'll do great. And I don't want to do it by myself, they'll love you, you're adorable after all."

     She pouted for a little before giving up.

     "I haven't really commit myself to anything in a long time..."

     Ah, I remember her saying something like that in the anime...

     "I'm sure you'll have fun."

     She looked at you, tilting her head slightly.

     "Maybe you're right..."

     Oh don't worry Yachi, if you didn't become a manger, that would mess up the plot. You've done a lot for them.

     "That means we have to go to their practices during the summer break also right?"

     She questioned, already knowing the answer.

     "...Wow I almost forgot about that. Summer break is almost here..."

     She giggled at your comment and lifted her legs up to her chest. The both of you were sat on your couch, having decided to watch a movie. You smiled along with her, slowly going into a comfortable silence.

     "... Hey (F/N)-chan?"

     You looked at the blonde haired girl to your left and hummed in response, telling her to go on.

     "Do you like anyone, or have you liked someone before?"

     Well you definitely weren't expecting that question.

     "..."

     "O-oh you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable! Sorry!"

     "... No it's fine."

     How were you supposed to answer that question without putting any thought into it first? Of course you liked all of the characters but you couldn't say that. No one really stood out at the moment.

     Maybe in time though...

     "I don't think so, unless two dimensional characters count. Other wise no one completely stands out to me as of right now..."

     She took in what you had said and slowly nodded, laughing slightly.

     "Yeah, I know what you mean."

     The silence in the room grew upon the both of you. Letting you slip into your own thoughts. What Yachi had brought up wasn't something that had been dwelling on your mind before.