40 || Bastard

(Your POV)

You had completely stopped breathing. All you could concentrate on was the grip on your shoulder progressively becoming heavier and heavier. The hand began rubbing your shoulder a bit, almost as if it were trying to soothe you.

But all you could feel was a pit of horror and disgust beginning to boil in your stomach.

Sweetheart? Who does he think he's talking to.

"I asked, who were you talking to."

You let out a large exhale of breath, trying to calm yourself down. You needed to calm down.

Acting out when no one is around won't help...

"Um... What do you mean?"

You continued to stare directly in front of you, fearing the thought of turning around. If you did, you'd probably throw up.

"I didn't think you were stupid sweetheart. But I guess I can't depend on a girl for that."

A snap of anger flooded through your veins at the comment.

Calm down. Calm, down. You need to calm down.

"I meant the guy you were just talking to. Who was he? He looked pretty creepy."

And you're not?

"H-he is just a guy that I've seen playing volleyball."

"Really? Because it sounded like you both knew each other pretty well."

"I have only talked to him once..."

"Don't lie to me you bitch!"

With a harsh shove he pushed you onto the ground. You landed with a forced squeal and coughed at how hard your lungs had smashed against the small pieces of stone and dirt.

As you slid a little from the force, your right cheek scraped against the sharp gravel, cutting the flesh into small, blood filled, open wounds.

You let out a cry as you slowly started to peel your face from the dust.

This man, whoever he is... is extremely...

"Repulsive."

You gritted through your teeth, not daring to face his glare that pierced through your fragile body. Thankfully he didn't seem to hear the sly comment slip from your tongue.

"Are you going to get up? Or do I have to force you up?"

A stare to the ground remained as your main line of sight as you shakily picked your smaller body up. But quickly you could feel some drops of blood sliding down your right cheek. You raised your hand to your cheek and dragged it across the individual cuts that resided on your face.

Blood transferred to your hand, not just a little, an amount that would needed to be treated quickly when you got home. But not enough to go to a hospital.