31 || Just My Imagination

(Your POV)

     After you had gotten home, you took off what ever make-up you had put on and got into your pajamas. Iwaizumi had piggybacked you the whole way home, which was actually quite a long walk. So it surprised you that he could even hold you for such a long period of time.

     If I were him I'd have definitely given up after a minute.

     It was around ten thirty now so the sun was completely set. After you had finished changing, you quickly made yourself a cup of coffee and went out to your balcony with some slippers. This was the second time you had been out here ever since you had arrived. The first time wasn't even that long ago, but it was pleasant. A great spot to think.

     "He could be thinking the same things."

     Those words rang in your mind once again. It felt almost agonizing, you had never had to deal with these types of emotions before.

     Just get rid of them and everything will be fine. That was the motto that seemed to work the best.

     But this time seemed different. Maybe... Just maybe, this time would be worth it. He was a great guy. Kind of on the ordinary side, but he was interesting in his own ways.

     Falling for a character normally would be harmless but... Not in your current situation. You could see them physically in front of you, they could hurt you, talk to you, and much more.

     That was actually normal now, before it was crazy but it's been a few months.

     "Hmm... Should I try? I don't know how long I'll be here for?... Well, I've already been here for about three months. It could last a long time."

     "What do you have to lose?"

     A voice had popped into your head, not your typical one, this one was unrecognizable. It brought up a good question.

     "What do I have to lose?... Huh."

     Do I really even have anything to lose? This life was something that I just appeared in randomly anyways. What if it's all fake. Wait... If that's the case then could I just jump off of a building and everything would be chill? I haven't tested that out. But then what if I die? Do I just cease to exist?

     "... Ugh. I'm getting so side tracked! I'm supposed to be thinking about what I want to do with my time here! Not trying to attempt kill myself just to see if I'm invincible!"

     Him. I need to be thinking about him...

     If I'm really going to try to do this, I need to plan it out. I don't want to look like an idiot.

     I think I'll follow Iwaizumi's advice and just go for it; with caution.

     A sudden ringing cause you to jump slightly and almost drop the mug of coffee that you still had in your hand.

     "Oh Jesus Christ that scared me. What the hell?... Oh, my phone. It's off silent."

     You dug into your pajama short's left pocket and pulled out your phone. It was just a single text message that was displayed across the bright screen that was burning your eyes.