03 || New World

(Your POV)

     You had managed to locate the girls bathroom in the school and locked yourself in a stall. You lent against the wall of the stall and sighed. You had legitimately just ran into this stall without thinking as soon as you had gotten inside the building. Your brain attempted to try to comprehend how weird this dream really was.

     For a dream, this seems way too... Realistic.

     Looking around in the stall, you noticed something you hadn't before.

     I'm not in my school uniform? Wait. I'm in a different one. Isn't this the Karasuno High female uniform?... What the hell am I doing in this? I was just in my own uniform not that long ago.

     You had tried to think harder about your situation, but just ended just becoming even more confused.

     Well if my uniform changed. Doesn't that mean that... I could have changed?

     Your mind had subconsciously considered something that you didn't know if you wanted to know the answer to. But regardless, you decided to confirm it anyways.

     Shakily, you raised your hand to the lock of the door and unlocked it, then slowly began to open the door. You remembered seeing some mirrors right in front of the stall. Not that you had bothered to look in them at yourself... Once the door was open, you cautiously opened your eyes.

     "What the fuck!?"

     You gasped at yourself, then quickly covered your mouth as to not cause a scene. There you were. Now... it was you, but... A different you.

     A "Haikyuu!!" version of yourself stood in front of the mirror

     Holy shit I'm animated... How in the hell did this happen?...

     You stood agape, staring at yourself in horror. It was kind of cool in its own way but, terrifying... You quickly started to search around on your new uniform to find anything that would, or could, be useful.

     "Ha, found something."

     You whispered to yourself and started to take what ever it was out of the uniform. You had found something on the inside breast pocket in the blazer you were wearing.

     "A student ID, this is... For meBut how? It has my of name on it, my birth-date, my class, my picture, wait a second... I have a student ID for Karasuno High and it shows a class. But I have never registered myself to this school, how am I a student here? How am I registered? Oh god, if I'm registered, doesn't that mean I'm missing class right now!? Or lunch may still be on... Shit, I wasn't paying attention."

     You whispered harshly to yourself in concern.

     "This can't be possible. I'm in class 1-5.. So year one, class five... That's the same class as Yachi, I love her... Hmmm, I wonder what point this is at in the anime? Well, I guess I'll find out. I must have a bag or something? Maybe it's in my class? I should go check..."

     You thought aloud to yourself without a care, maybe you should have been more careful but no one had come into the washroom. Swiftly, you walked out of the washroom and proceeded to start secretly scanning the halls, so you wouldn't seem out of place.

     You had found out that you were currently on the second floor of the school. You had not been paying attention to the floor numbers initially, so you wouldn't have known. You walked down the flight of  stairs to the first floor, which meant the first year classrooms. Quickly, you glanced down the halls and to your right, spotting the classroom 1-5 at the end of the hall.

     "Thank god I found it..."

     You whispered to yourself with a sigh of relief. It honestly hadn't taken you long to find it, but it was just the fact that you were not in your normal environment. You didn't really know the school all that well. Mostly just which classes the boys were in.

     You glanced around and realized that there were a lot of people not in class, so that had to have meant that you weren't late. This made you heave another sigh of relief in a short span of time and feel calm for a split second.

     You started to slowly walk towards the class that you were supposedly in and got nervous. Ignoring your feelings, you walked inside of the room, and started scanning the room's desks for your name.

     Ah, there it is... In the back of the classroom right next to the window. Wow, what am I? A character from an anime-... Oh right. Shit. I am. Never mind...

     You mentally face palmed at your own stupid joke before moving on. You proceeded to walk to the desk and spotted a bag with a name tag attached to it hanging of the side. You slowly raised the name tag of the bag and it read '(L/N) (F/N)'. You lifted the bag on top of your desk and pulled out the chair from your desk to sit down. You looked at your bag and realized it looked about the exact same as your other bag from, your world.

     Well, I guess it would make sense if I had kept some aspects from before... What am I saying. Remember (F/N). This is only a dream. A really creepy, realistic, dream.

     You had started to feel homesick already and just wanted to wake up... But you knew you had zero control over that. So you finally decided to actually open up your bag and look at the contents inside of it to progress whatever this dream was about.

     You unzipped the bag and stared inside. You had books in it and some pencils. But also a lunch box and some other things.

     Oh is that my... Phone? And my keys? This is amazing! I actually have a phone in my dream! 

     You thought excitedly to yourself and grinned in content. But you ended up quickly lowering your smile so that you wouldn't seem like an odd person just randomly smiling to yourself towards the other people in the class. You picked up some keys from the bag and remembered something.

     Well, I have my address and personal information on my phone. I wonder if it would still be there? Do I even have a home here? Or do I just live on the streets? Oh god, I have to check.

     You moved to unlock your phone, it was easy since the password was the same as the one you had on your phone in reality. You went to your contacts app and opened the personal contact for yourself, then went down to the information for your address.

     "Huh? This is... A different address? Oh god. Am I going to die? I'll have to go check it out after school... It's either this, or I sleep on the streets. Well I guess that depends if this is my home or just a random house."

     You mumbled to yourself with concern. You looked down at your desk and scanned at the insides of it. The desk just had more books and some pencils. Oh well, you needed them to actually work in school.

     You then quietly started to close your bag and placed it on the hook of your desk. Just as you did, the school bell rang, indicating that class was starting. Just in time. But you had no clue which class you had. Quietly, you glanced at your classmate's desk and seen a math book, so that is what you decided pulled out from your desk and grabbed a pencil from my bag.

     "I hope this goes well..."

     You mumbled under your breath once again and stared at the front of the class silently, waiting for your awaiting death to come

     The world I had been placed in was... Strange to say the least. It's quite different from reality. Then again, it could be worse than it is currently, so I'm thankful.

     But I don't think I'll be able to shake off this feeling of being placed in a completely new world.