20 || Answers

(Your POV)

     "Woah..."

     The hospital that you had arrived at was huge. It didn't look run down in the slightest. Looking around at your surroundings, you noticed the name of the hospital.

     "Ah, it's a private hospital..."

     The man that had taken you here had stepped out of the car and opened your door for you before you could even think. Unbuckling your seat belt, you silently thanked him by nodded your head whilst climbing out of the vehicle.

     He closed the door behind you and walked beside you to the entrance of the hospital.

     Well at least I won't have to wonder on my own to find this guy's room...

     As you walked in, the man walked past the desk and down the hallway to the elevator. You trailed behind swiftly, not wanting to lose your only current source of help. In the elevator, he pressed a button for a floor going up.

     Neither of you had said anything to each other since you had gotten to the hospital, oddly enough the atmosphere wasn't uncomfortable at all. But there were some things that you were curious about concerning the man.

     I still don't know this guy's name and he is dragging me around places. Never mind I found him in my "family's" home. What relevance does he have? Ugh, and it's not like I can ask either.

     The elevator binged, indicating that you had reached the floor that you needed to be on. Once again, the man walked ahead of you down a hallway with you struggling to keep up.

     Why does this guy walk so fast?!

     As you jogged to keep up, you didn't notice a lift on one of the tiles, causing you to trip and slam on to the floor.

     "Oww... Why do bad things keep happening to me?"

     The man turned around when he heard the loud sound and sighed, "Stop being clumsy and hurry up, your father is waiting."

     Looking away, you silently whined whilst getting up. You brushed off your pants as you had started to walk once again.

     He seemed nice enough to start with...

----

     He stopped in front of a patient's room door. Immediately you had assumed that it belonged to your "dad". He knocked on the door and a male voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

     Opening the door, he stepped back, allowing you to brush past him to go inside first. You obliged and walked into the bright white room.

     There he was.

     "(F/N), it's nice to see you again."

     ... I've haven't even seen him before. Gosh I feel so bad for this guy.

     "It's nice to see you too dad. I've missed you."

     Your father had smiled and nodded, motioning for you to come sit in the chair beside his hospital bed. You slightly dragged your feet on the ground as you moved to sit down on the cold chair.

     A silence fell upon the both of you for a moment. The other male that had taken you here had made himself at home outside of the room, leaving you and your supposed dad alone.