24 || Romance?

(Your POV)

     As you stood paying at the register of the store, you watched the two tall males leave. In the end, they didn't even ask for your actual name.

     Now you were just known as, "The BL manga girl."

————

     The next few weeks went by without you even realizing. Until it was the night before the day of the Fukorodani training camp with of course, Fukorodani themselves, Nekoma and Ubugawa.

     You felt a little drained by the fact that you would be staying over in Tokyo again, but this time for volleyball. Even though it would just be for three days, you wouldn't be allowed to have any alone time and you'd have to sleep in a classroom.

     Oh yeah, Kageyama and Hinata will be late because of supplementary lessons... So they won't be on the bus with us. Ah, I just realized that the bus ride will probably be long. At least I'll have people to talk to this time.

     Shuffling over to your dresser, you pulled out some extra clothing and underwear to pack. You would still have to wear what had been given to the mangers of the teams, but that didn't mean that packing a little extra wasn't okay.

     "Ugh, I have to get up early too... And during summer? Well, it's for a good enough reason at least."

     As you shoved some stuff into a duffle bag, another thought had come to your mind.

     I've also met Kuroo and Kenma... I wonder if they'll be surprised to see me there. Kenma probably won't care but that's besides the point. Isn't this also when Lev is first introduced?

     Suddenly, your phone had buzzed, indicating you had gotten a text message.

     Oikawa: "hey (F/N)-chan, are you going to be free anytime soon?"

     "Oh I had almost forgot I had even given him my number... But why is he asking?"

     Y/N: "I have to go to a training camp so maybe after that? Why do you ask?"

     Oikawa: "Oh cool, what for? And I wanted to see a movie, are you up for it?"

     Y/N: "I'm a new manger of our school's boy's volleyball team. Also, don't you have any friends to do that with instead of me?"

     Oikawa: Oh come on, it's summer, lots of my friends are busy and I'm bored other then when we have practice. If you're the manager you'll have to see me anyways.

     Y/N: "... I have to go, if I have time then maybe. Bye"

     You turned off your phone and lazily plopped down on to the floor. For no particular reason, you stared at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

     "Wow, it's kind of hot in here... Oh! I completely forgot, I have a balcony in this house."

     You quickly got up and stumbled out of the room, shuffling down the hallway towards the balcony. Unlocking the door, you pushed it open, causing a cool breeze hit your face.