Where I've Been (A/N)

Hey y'all I finally decided to sit down and write this quickly since I've disappeared. Firstly, I'm suPER SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MY BOOK(S). I really haven't had any motivation to write for the longest time, but I will say I do plan on finishing "Be Careful What You Wish For" at some point in time. I really love this book and it was a huge project that I did on my own time which I've already poured so much time in to.

     I should say that I'm in my junior year of high school so I'm extremely busy to say the least, plus I am part of a theatre company, and I'm getting a job. I moved around a little over a year ago too. Life has been all over the place and tons of stuff has happened.

     I feel that when I do start writing again, I would want to re-watch Haikyuu or at least re-read the manga. I'll also have to re-read my own book so that I can understand everything that has happened thus far. Thankfully I had a rough timeline of the rest of the book that I wrote down before I stopped. Currently I'm about a little over half way done the book!

     Anyways, I don't want to ramble on for too long. But again I will say, THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED. I just don't know when.

     Thank you for taking the time read this if you have, I appreciate it :)

     I'm excited to start writing again at some point because I feel like I'll have more ideas from all of my new experiences over the year. I'm especially excited to write more sad and scary stuff (along with some romance as I now have a boyfriend myself).

     Bye bye !!! See y'all soon !!!